There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West....Should we be worried?

I think we still go 12-3-1 for the division, and the #2 seed (we break the trend, and go 4 for 4). Rams, Giants, and Vikings were the only teams with a strong enough front-7 to out-muscle our offensive line, and we're most likely to only see 1/3 of those teams in the playoffs.

-No matter who's starting, I think our only challenge will be Century Link Field, and you can bet your ass it will be FLEXED to NBC for SNF.

Still see it like this:

1. Falcons 14-2
2. 49ers 12-3-1
3. Giants 11-4 (will own tie-breaker over Packers for 3rd seed)
4. Packers 11-4
5. Bears 10-6
6. Seahawks 10-6
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 2, 2012 at 4:07 PM ]
Seahawks will probably take the division at this rate. We are not the same team anymore.
Originally posted by ZiaRam:
Originally posted by 8008:
not worried.. The are still the Seahawks.

And we were the ram's Superbowl today..

ZOMG WE WON THE SUPERBOWL,,,!

Should u be worried about the NFC West!? Yes.

You get outcoached,outplayed, out hustled.

Can you feel it? The NFC West is shifting its power again ... Hope the Ninnies enjoyed your short time in the sun.

GO RAMMMSSS!!

Good luck with your 2012 playoff run.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Not worried one bit, we are the best team in the division.

We didn't show that today. We won't win this division if we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot and have a questionable kicking game.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Seahawks will probably take the division at this rate. We are not the same team anymore.

Oh well.. At least the our QB got some experience.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
hell yeah. Take out their starters and we can air it out.

Because that "airing it out" worked oh so well today.
Originally posted by ZiaRam:
Originally posted by 8008:
not worried.. The are still the Seahawks.

And we were the ram's Superbowl today..

ZOMG WE WON THE SUPERBOWL,,,!

Should u be worried about the NFC West!? Yes.

You get outcoached,outplayed, out hustled.

Can you feel it? The NFC West is shifting its power again ... Hope the Ninnies enjoyed your short time in the sun.

GO RAMMMSSS!!

Yep!! Good luck in January!!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

It may have if we tried it.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we still go 12-3-1 for the division, and the #2 seed (we break the trend, and go 4 for 4). Rams, Giants, and Vikings were the only teams with a strong enough front-7 to out-muscle our offensive line, and we're most likely to only see 1/3 of those teams in the playoffs.

-No matter who's starting, I think our only challenge will be Century Link Field, and you can bet your ass it will be FLEXED to NBC for SNF.

Still see it like this:

1. Falcons 14-2
2. 49ers 12-3-1
3. Giants 11-4 (will own tie-breaker over Packers for 3rd seed)
4. Packers 11-4
5. Bears 10-6
6. Seahawks 10-6
You think we win in Seattle and Foxborough? Thats a hard order in itself. I think if anything we get one of two.

As good as our defense is, or any defense, we may not be able to hold Brady scoreless. We'll probably keep them under 20, BUT can our offense move the ball and score? We only have 1 TD and 2 FG's to show for it today against the Rams and that won't be enough to beat the Patriots. We'll probably have to score 30 to win.

Anyone know if Gronks comes back in that game? If he does, we are in trouble there.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

We couldn't even air it out against the Rams. At home I would have more confidence, but in Seattle, the confidence level drops a little. Not saying we won't win, but we might have another smash mouth game on our hands in Seattle which could depend on a FG....
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Exactly, I haven't seen any proclivity from either Harbaugh or Roman to bomb the ball down the field, even if its open, so why bother discussing it?
If we can't play MUCH better against New England we're toast.
Be worried when considering that the Rams have 2 1st rounders this year.....imagine that team adding Keenan Allen and yet another stud defensive player........
The seattle game will be for the division title. We win next week and lose in N.E.. I guess if Kaep is the future you are going to have to see if he can perform when everything is on the line.
Originally posted by pickle:
The seattle game will be for the division title. We win next week and lose in N.E.. I guess if Kaep is the future you are going to have to see if he can perform when everything is on the line.

"have to see" is the reason why I wanted Alex to remain the starter. If Kaep doesn't perform on the line, then our season is toast. I would much rather have Alex as we know what we can expect from him. We wanted a game manager, and we benched him.
[ Edited by Baldie on Dec 2, 2012 at 4:32 PM ]