LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can't asked for a better setup situation then both the Rams and Seahawks' losses for the Niners to take the division lead by 2 games on MNF.

Lets goo Niners!!!!
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
we will win the division and get super bowl 50.

AND we will be the first team in NFL history to HOST a Superbowl in which we are also playing in (by then it will be Ring #9 of course )
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Prospector:
This hideous soccer team from Seattle is really that obnoxious. If the NFL wants to move a team to London, let it be the Seahawks. They are already dressed like circus clowns.

Lol and their HC is the ring leader
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Nah.. we have a really good team and have a good to better chance of beating any team out there..as long as this 9er team plays 9er football and keeps true to its identity
We're gonna head into the bye as one of the teams to beat in the NFC vs. one of the mediocre teams just trying to eek into the playoffs.

Big game tomorrow...I hope we come prepared.
Originally posted by Faraz80:
We're gonna head into the bye as one of the teams to beat in the NFC vs. one of the mediocre teams just trying to eek into the playoffs.

Big game tomorrow...I hope we come prepared.

Yep - win and we take a solid lead. Lose and we make things very confused.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Can't asked for a better setup situation then both the Rams and Seahawks' losses for the Niners to take the division lead by 2 games on MNF.

Lets goo Niners!!!!

my thoughts exactly after today's events... plus with the Bears and Giants both winning, we need to keep pace for Home Field
I'll be there tomorrow tonight as well, 49ers have won every single one of their 16 games I've been attended in person so....you're all welcome
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'll be there tomorrow tonight as well, 49ers have won every single one of their 16 games I've been attended in person so....you're all welcome

You never talk about the no-hitter until the game is over
That's a negative, ghost rider.

Remember when the Cards were 4-0? LMAO!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
god what a mirage. great shape at the bye,, it sort of felt like we had a bye this week with the time off we had. no i think we are good but unless the giants and falcons stumble we may not get the first round bye and will host the vikings,,,, that is good in my opinion!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
god what a mirage. great shape at the bye,, it sort of felt like we had a bye this week with the time off we had. no i think we are good but unless the giants and falcons stumble we may not get the first round bye and will host the vikings,,,, that is good in my opinion!!

Giants play the Falcons late in the year

Buffalo Bills started 5-0 last year too!

When will the Falcons come back to Earth?
Gotta keep the pedal to the metal, especially with the other division leaders with better records (7-0 Falcons, 6-1 Bears, 6-2 Giants w/ tie-breaker).

SHOULD be able to beat the Rams at home in two weeks without much problem. After that it gets tougher:

vs. St. Louis - W
vs. Chicago (MNF) - Gonna need the run game BIG TIME this game. coin flip
@ New Orleans - Short week on the road. Saints D sucks, but Brees & Co. can put up points still. Plus, SF hasn't played well in most non-Rams Dome in past years in general. Should score enough on worst D in NFL, but will it be another MIN game? coin flip
@ St. Louis - early start, but again, its the Rams. W
vs. Miami - Dolphins playing decent. But W
@ New England (SNF) - fortunately a night game after a long trip. Gonna be cold, and defense will be tested in both run and pass, especially with Gronk. coin flip
@ Seattle - Typical hellish road game. Hopefully at least division is wrapped up by this point. May be a L to a Seattle team fighting for a Wild Card.
Arizona - Hopefully will mean nothing. W

Niners should go at least 10-6, possibly 12-4.

By comparison, free-falling Arizona has:

@ Green Bay - probably a L
BYE
@ Atlanta - Probably a L, but Atlanta could finally hit a snag against a motivated ARZ team
vs. Rams - I say W for ARZ here
@ NY Jets - Gotta like ARZ here, too
@ Seattle - Seahawks win, L for ARZ
vs. Lions - coin flip
vs. Chicago - L
@ SF - L

So, probably 6-10 at worst and 9-7 at best.

Seattle:

vs. Minnesota - coin flip
vs. NY Jets - W
@ Miami - coin flip
@ Chicago - L
vs. Arizona - W
@ Buffalo - W
vs. SF - coin flip
vs, St. Louis W

I'm thinking Seahawks should be at least 8-8 with this schedule, and possibly 10-6.

So, Seahawks are definitely the more likely threat.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 29, 2012 at 11:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone