There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West....Should we be worried?

No.
Can't asked for a better setup situation then both the Rams and Seahawks' losses for the Niners to take the division lead by 2 games on MNF.

Lets goo Niners!!!!
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 794
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
we will win the division and get super bowl 50.

AND we will be the first team in NFL history to HOST a Superbowl in which we are also playing in (by then it will be Ring #9 of course )
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 794
Originally posted by Prospector:
This hideous soccer team from Seattle is really that obnoxious. If the NFL wants to move a team to London, let it be the Seahawks. They are already dressed like circus clowns.

Lol and their HC is the ring leader
  • dugo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,038
Nah.. we have a really good team and have a good to better chance of beating any team out there..as long as this 9er team plays 9er football and keeps true to its identity
We're gonna head into the bye as one of the teams to beat in the NFC vs. one of the mediocre teams just trying to eek into the playoffs.

Big game tomorrow...I hope we come prepared.
Originally posted by Faraz80:
We're gonna head into the bye as one of the teams to beat in the NFC vs. one of the mediocre teams just trying to eek into the playoffs.

Big game tomorrow...I hope we come prepared.

Yep - win and we take a solid lead. Lose and we make things very confused.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Can't asked for a better setup situation then both the Rams and Seahawks' losses for the Niners to take the division lead by 2 games on MNF.

Lets goo Niners!!!!

my thoughts exactly after today's events... plus with the Bears and Giants both winning, we need to keep pace for Home Field
I'll be there tomorrow tonight as well, 49ers have won every single one of their 16 games I've been attended in person so....you're all welcome
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'll be there tomorrow tonight as well, 49ers have won every single one of their 16 games I've been attended in person so....you're all welcome

You never talk about the no-hitter until the game is over
That's a negative, ghost rider.
Remember when the Cards were 4-0? LMAO!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,987
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Remember when the Cards were 4-0? LMAO!
god what a mirage. great shape at the bye,, it sort of felt like we had a bye this week with the time off we had. no i think we are good but unless the giants and falcons stumble we may not get the first round bye and will host the vikings,,,, that is good in my opinion!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Remember when the Cards were 4-0? LMAO!
god what a mirage. great shape at the bye,, it sort of felt like we had a bye this week with the time off we had. no i think we are good but unless the giants and falcons stumble we may not get the first round bye and will host the vikings,,,, that is good in my opinion!!

Giants play the Falcons late in the year
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Remember when the Cards were 4-0? LMAO!

Buffalo Bills started 5-0 last year too!

When will the Falcons come back to Earth?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home