LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Today better be a wake up call.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Yes, we may be the 3rd best team in the NFC West. I don't believe this, I still think we can win it all. But right now AZ & SEA look as good or better than us. I also think Atlanta may be the best team in the NFC & Houston may be the best in the NFL.

I was just thinking this. ATL looks awesome good, they should be the team to beat with the Giants behind them. I just hope our offense gets on track by the time we play the hawks and cards. Those games may very well be "must wins" by the time they come around if we are to stay competitive in the division.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The biggest thing in our favor right now is that we haven't faced ANY of our divisional opponents yet, and won't be facing them until almost mid-season. -This bodes well because the NFL is a 'see-saw' league (some teams get the easiest part of their schedule early, the others face the hard part later; all can be changed by the growth of each opponent down the stretch).

We're experiencing this 's**t' early, and thus by the time we face our divisional opponents, we'll be in better tune & ready to win the games we have to/must win.

Hell, the Giants went 5-0 a couple of years back and almost never won a single game again lol!
Lets just hope we're not way behind in the standings by the time the division games come along.
I am definitely worried. AZ and Seattle both have defenses that, on a good day, can play just as well as ours.
All I have to say is this, for everyone who wished the NFC West was better so it could get some respect, you got your wish. We have to learn from this loss and step it up.

As of this exact moment Arizona looks like the best team in the NFC West right now.
bump this thread in week 9 when things actually matter

too early to tell
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bzborow1:
As of this exact moment Arizona looks like the best team in the NFC West right now.

Thats what it looks like.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
All I have to say is this, for everyone who wished the NFC West was better so it could get some respect, you got your wish. We have to learn from this loss and step it up.

Lol. Screw the division.
Arizona is for real

You idiots that wanted the nfcw difficult hope you're happy.....
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Arizona is for real

Almost reminds you of last years niners.......good defense, not so good offense but just enough for each game and flying under the radar.
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 23, 2012 at 4:26 PM ]
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
eagles are trash but not worried id say more not take them lightly. At the end of the day ARZ is 3-0 and Sea can be 2-1 tied like us so we have to play hard every week from here on out because the records are so close.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Atl Houston and 49ers and ARZ right now look the best in NFL. So we have to watch out I said Hou vs 49ers before season started in the bowl I hope Im right.
Cardinals

Barely beat the Seahawks
Barely beat the Pats (man was that a lucky one)
Smoked the Eagles

the Eagles

Who

Barely beat the Browns (lol)
Barely beat the Ravens

There is a lot of any given Sunday and a lot of overlooked factors there but still.

Forgive me if I point out it is a bit early.

Happens all the time don't forget the defending superbowl champs lost to the Seahawks and got swept by the Redskins last year and barely beat some bottom feeders. Too early.
Share 49ersWebzone