There are 208 users in the forums

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have always said, win your division, then you worry about seeding. The other teams are focused on trying to knock us off while we are busy planning our parade. We gotta stay focused prepared and hungry
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
A lot of pundits had the Niners as last in the division last year.... anything can happen in this league, if you play tough defense.

Something we didn't do today. Our offense and defense play off each others energy. We didn't have that energy today.
No, Vikings game an aberration, if they make the playoffs and we meet them at the Stick, I think we sodomize them
Every living soul should be worried about 5 different things, every given second, of every day. It keeps you spry. And prepared.
Cards could easily be 0-2 right now.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

But their not. They actually let Philly score a FG.

I'm watching the steelers/raider game right now and just wish Alex had Ben's pocket pressence and ability to throw down field like he can.
Yea its gonna be tough. All these teams have good defenses. Depends on who has the better an play. I believe that are will
Not yet.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

But their not. They actually let Philly score a FG.

I'm watching the steelers/raider game right now and just wish Alex had Ben's pocket pressence and ability to throw down field like he can.

Damn its sad but I was thinking the same thing.
Yes, we may be the 3rd best team in the NFC West. I don't believe this, I still think we can win it all. But right now AZ & SEA look as good or better than us. I also think Atlanta may be the best team in the NFC & Houston may be the best in the NFL.

The biggest thing in our favor right now is that we haven't faced ANY of our divisional opponents yet, and won't be facing them until almost mid-season. -This bodes well because the NFL is a 'see-saw' league (some teams get the easiest part of their schedule early, the others face the hard part later; all can be changed by the growth of each opponent down the stretch).

We're experiencing this 's**t' early, and thus by the time we face our divisional opponents, we'll be in better tune & ready to win the games we have to/must win.

Hell, the Giants went 5-0 a couple of years back and almost never won a single game again lol!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 23, 2012 at 3:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Cards are good, Seahawks are better than average. Yes...Niners have got to play WAY better than they did today.

This ^
Everyone is worried now that the NFC West is finally good? If we take care of business we won't have to worry about anyone else.
Arizona is going to go 3 - 0. Wow is all I can say to that.... Seattle with Russell Wilson is better than people think. I watched him a lot in college and he's really accurate. I think those 2 will be tough. It's a much better division than last year. Not too many gimmies this year in that division.
Yup
Share 49ersWebzone