There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Are we allowed to admit that Adrian Wilson is the worst starting safety in the NFL yet? Or do we have to continue under the delusion that this is still 2006?
Originally posted by okdkid:
Are we allowed to admit that Adrian Wilson is the worst starting safety in the NFL yet? Or do we have to continue under the delusion that this is still 2006?

Taylor Mays starts for the Bengals lolz
Chilo Rachel starts for the Bears
Not scared of the Arizona Cardinals in any way, shape, or form.
I am calling it now, the Arizona Cardinals will lose 4 of their next 6 games-

@ STL Win - will probably win but not a Guarantee. I would love to see STL pull this one out.

Vs Buffalo Win - This game could go either way, but after being beat down in SF and playing there second straight week on the west coast and think AZ pulls it out over Buffalo.

@ Minn Lose- Playing in Minn is not easy as we know and Ponder will dink and dunk them all day long. This is where their downfall begins

Vs SF Lose of course. On Monday night this is going to be one hell of a game.

@ Green Bay Lose. Green Bay is a div battle and will not beat at home in November

Bye

@ ATL Lose - Atlanta is a much better team than the Cards all around.

There you go, I am calling the AZ crash now
Originally posted by 49er4life:
I am calling it now, the Arizona Cardinals will lose 4 of their next 6 games-

@ STL Win - will probably win but not a Guarantee. I would love to see STL pull this one out.

Vs Buffalo Win - This game could go either way, but after being beat down in SF and playing there second straight week on the west coast and think AZ pulls it out over Buffalo.

@ Minn Lose- Playing in Minn is not easy as we know and Ponder will dink and dunk them all day long. This is where their downfall begins

Vs SF Lose of course. On Monday night this is going to be one hell of a game.

@ Green Bay Lose. Green Bay is a div battle and will not beat at home in November

Bye

@ ATL Lose - Atlanta is a much better team than the Cards all around.

There you go, I am calling the AZ crash now

I dunno man. They don't have the O-Line the Niners do, but they do remind me a bit of the Niners last year. Offense not really producing but the D isn't allowing points. The Cards D is actually middle of the pack in yards allowed, but they are stopping teams from scoring TDs.

I want to say its all smoke and mirrors, but thats what peeps said about the Niners last year.

I dunno.
The niners last year were a rushing offense that chewed clock and scored points. Arizona ain't even chewing clock and they can't run. They are good in two phases but completely inept offensively. They may win a few but they won't beat us this year because I know our players will get up for these games
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
The niners last year were a rushing offense that chewed clock and scored points. Arizona ain't even chewing clock and they can't run. They are good in two phases but completely inept offensively. They may win a few but they won't beat us this year because I know our players will get up for these games

Yeah, but the Niners weren't good moving the ball on the ground in the first quarter of the season. They barely broke 200 yards of total offense in 3 of the first 4 games as I recall.

You could be absolutely correct and it all falls apart for them. I'm just not assuming it's gonna happen.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 49er4life:
I am calling it now, the Arizona Cardinals will lose 4 of their next 6 games-

@ STL Win - will probably win but not a Guarantee. I would love to see STL pull this one out.

Vs Buffalo Win - This game could go either way, but after being beat down in SF and playing there second straight week on the west coast and think AZ pulls it out over Buffalo.

@ Minn Lose- Playing in Minn is not easy as we know and Ponder will dink and dunk them all day long. This is where their downfall begins

Vs SF Lose of course. On Monday night this is going to be one hell of a game.

@ Green Bay Lose. Green Bay is a div battle and will not beat at home in November

Bye

@ ATL Lose - Atlanta is a much better team than the Cards all around.

There you go, I am calling the AZ crash now

I dunno man. They don't have the O-Line the Niners do, but they do remind me a bit of the Niners last year. Offense not really producing but the D isn't allowing points. The Cards D is actually middle of the pack in yards allowed, but they are stopping teams from scoring TDs.

I want to say its all smoke and mirrors, but thats what peeps said about the Niners last year.

I dunno.

I completely understand where you are coming from, but last year we won games with a top defense and rushing game and AZ is middle of the pack with both. They have a very good pass rush but with out one of the leagues best kickers missing a 45 yard field goal and a rookie QB fumbling on the last drive they are 2-2.

Those are the kind of plays that don't go your way all season, and they gave up 21 pints to Miami.

If Miami can put up 21, you don't think Green Bay and the Falcons ( both away games for AZ) will be able to match that plus a score or two?

Minn plays the exact same game that AZ does, good pass rush, ok cover, good special teams and take what they give you offense. So on the road that game is a toss up for AZ.

Just saying.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Yeah, but the Niners weren't good moving the ball on the ground in the first quarter of the season. They barely broke 200 yards of total offense in 3 of the first 4 games as I recall.

You could be absolutely correct and it all falls apart for them. I'm just not assuming it's gonna happen.

The niners excuse was that we had a new coach no offseason and alex smith at qb, what is zona's deal other than kevin kolb? Plus we were lucky the 2 wins came from SEA and CIN and both those squads were not up to speed offensively yet either. As the season went on we picked it up a bit. I don't see how ARI will beat us without being able to run and with a lesser defense than ours. We will control the clock the ground and the game. You can count on 2 losses by our hand when we play them. Harbaugh will especially be fuming after the close loss last year simply because we did not capitalize in the red zone and a couple busted plays given to skelton. Then Ray Horton started yapping. We are gonna crush these as$holes
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 3, 2012 at 12:06 AM ]
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 49er4life:
I am calling it now, the Arizona Cardinals will lose 4 of their next 6 games-

@ STL Win - will probably win but not a Guarantee. I would love to see STL pull this one out.

Vs Buffalo Win - This game could go either way, but after being beat down in SF and playing there second straight week on the west coast and think AZ pulls it out over Buffalo.

@ Minn Lose- Playing in Minn is not easy as we know and Ponder will dink and dunk them all day long. This is where their downfall begins

Vs SF Lose of course. On Monday night this is going to be one hell of a game.

@ Green Bay Lose. Green Bay is a div battle and will not beat at home in November

Bye

@ ATL Lose - Atlanta is a much better team than the Cards all around.

There you go, I am calling the AZ crash now

I dunno man. They don't have the O-Line the Niners do, but they do remind me a bit of the Niners last year. Offense not really producing but the D isn't allowing points. The Cards D is actually middle of the pack in yards allowed, but they are stopping teams from scoring TDs.

I want to say its all smoke and mirrors, but thats what peeps said about the Niners last year.

I dunno.

I completely understand where you are coming from, but last year we won games with a top defense and rushing game and AZ is middle of the pack with both. They have a very good pass rush but with out one of the leagues best kickers missing a 45 yard field goal and a rookie QB fumbling on the last drive they are 2-2.

Those are the kind of plays that don't go your way all season, and they gave up 21 pints to Miami.

If Miami can put up 21, you don't think Green Bay and the Falcons ( both away games for AZ) will be able to match that plus a score or two?

Minn plays the exact same game that AZ does, good pass rush, ok cover, good special teams and take what they give you offense. So on the road that game is a toss up for AZ.

Just saying.

They can't run the ball like we can. They'll crash and burn.

Remember the Bills last year and in 2008 with Trent Edwards? Life is awesome when you start 4-0, but it doesn't always last.
they are the f**king cardinals

them and their luck can kiss my ass
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,619
Originally posted by RonMexico:
they are the f**king cardinals

them and their luck can kiss my ass

this. f**k the cardinals. i hope kolb breaks both of his wrists so his wife has to wipe his ass for him for months.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 755
I don't think the cardinals can sustain their record, they've played weak opposition not to mention they gave up 8 sacks to the Dolphins. They'll be lucky to keep Kolb healthy.
[ Edited by Buchy on Oct 3, 2012 at 5:39 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,717
Lol, no