There are 208 users in the forums

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
The Cards are up 24-0 right now on the Eagles....looking like they go up 3-0. The hawks are also playing well right now and could very well beat the Pack on Monday. Last year they were no where near us in the division but we look to be a game behind Arizona after today and possibly tied with the Hawks. Cards defense looks good.

Should we be a little worried?
yes

specifically our offense vs the defenses
No.
Nothing is ever a given or a birth right...

Yes we should be worried
Doesn't matter how good or bad the other teams are. We play every game like its the superbowl.
Anyone who knew anything was well aware of the fact that this division was going to be no cakewalk.

It's too early to be worried about anything.

Besides the Eagles are waaaaaaay overrated.
The next three teams the cardinals play are Mia, STL, Buffalo. We should definitely be worried
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Anyone who knew anything was well aware of the fact that this division was going to be no cakewalk.

It's too early to be worried about anything.

Besides the Eagles are waaaaaaay overrated.

Confidence goes a long way. And the Cards have a s**tload of it right now.
Yup... NFC West is going to be tough all year long.
Not worried one bit, we are the best team in the division.

Cards are good, Seahawks are better than average. Yes...Niners have got to play WAY better than they did today.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by asu49ers:
The next three teams the cardinals play are Mia, STL, Buffalo. We should definitely be worried

I mean how could you not be worried. Those are 3 teams the cards can beat with exception to maybe Buffalo, that could be a toss up. Our next 3 games are @Jets, then bills and Giants at home. Those are 3 games we can easily lose if we don't get our act together. With exception to the Packer game, we can't afford to have a bad road record.
No more over looking opponents for us and hopefully the refs can get it together at the same time.
I'd be kidding myself if I weren't worried about our divisional games, our division is looking scary. Just need to do our due diligence in studying and preparing for them, then get out there and execute on the field.
A lot of pundits had the Niners as last in the division last year.... anything can happen in this league, if you play tough defense.
Share 49ersWebzone