LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

Any update on Willis and Soapaga injuries?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well knowing that their injuries aren't severe/long-term is nice, would be nicer knowing if they're gonna play this week though.
Originally posted by Goldblooded49:
I really hope we don't lose Sopoaga did anybody notice that Peterson had about 50 something yards rushing the whole game until Sopoaga got taken out in the fourth quarter then he got that 20 yard run to make his day look better than it really was. SMH and all these pros keep saying we didn't contain Peterson lol people just don't like the NINERS man. I think We can afford to sit willis for a week but i think we really need Sopoaga out there .We just came in to Minnesota to flat and cocky thinking that just by flexing our muscles and and flashing our logo we would just win the game with no problem.. That was very un characteristic of us to treat the Vikings in the way teams treated us not to long ago. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN I GUARANTEE IT.

Couldnt say it better myself......FINNALY some love for my favorite player BIG ICE!!!!! Get better soon Sole....
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Shoot em both up with some meds and get them on the field.
I am so disappoint that Willis got injured his ankle? I realize that Willis is very disappointed his injured for ankle!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I am so disappoint that Willis got injured his ankle? I realize that Willis is very disappointed his injured for ankle!

Yes, I agree!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
@Eric_Branch
#49ers LB Patrick Willis (ankle) is present for start of practice at Youngstown State.

@Eric_Branch
#49ers NG Isaac Sopoaga (knee) not present for start of practice.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
@Eric_Branch
RB Brandon Jacobs (knee) and WR Ted Ginn (ankle) are practicing at Youngstown State.
Originally posted by THEB:
We got larry grant so im not TOO worried. Nobody can replace willis obviously, but he did a good job when it happened last year.

lol Larry Grant.... If Keller were to play and Willis didn't play I would be worried.
[ Edited by zomg_its_ryan on Sep 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM ]
@Eric_Branch
RB Brandon Jacobs (knee) and WR Ted Ginn (ankle) are practicing at Youngstown State.

about damn time
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
We got larry grant so im not TOO worried. Nobody can replace willis obviously, but he did a good job when it happened last year.

lol Larry Grant.... If Keller were to play and Willis didn't play I would be worried.

Sealed the win in Seattle.

Originally posted by jreff22:
@Eric_Branch

about damn time

That's awesome. Jacobs has a hatred towards the Jets. Might as well unleash him this weekend! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
I really hope we don't lose Sopoaga did anybody notice that Peterson had about 50 something yards rushing the whole game until Sopoaga got taken out in the fourth quarter then he got that 20 yard run to make his day look better than it really was. SMH and all these pros keep saying we didn't contain Peterson lol people just don't like the NINERS man. I think We can afford to sit willis for a week but i think we really need Sopoaga out there .We just came in to Minnesota to flat and cocky thinking that just by flexing our muscles and and flashing our logo we would just win the game with no problem.. That was very un characteristic of us to treat the Vikings in the way teams treated us not to long ago. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN I GUARANTEE IT.

Couldnt say it better myself......FINNALY some love for my favorite player BIG ICE!!!!! Get better soon Sole....

YES YES BIG ICE!!!! IS A BEAST...... We need this monster back in there.

Probably wont be til next weekend, today they were saying he was really stiff in the knee area where he got hurt. Dont want to agrivate ir or make it any worse.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Probably wont be til next weekend, today they were saying he was really stiff in the knee area where he got hurt. Dont want to agrivate ir or make it any worse.

RJF & Ian Williams better step it up , the Jets like to "Ground & Pound"
Share 49ersWebzone