There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Films Presents : Defense Never Rests (feat Willis & Bowman)

Originally posted by Schulzy:
The part where Pat went up to Leavitt and told him that he was thankful to have his as a coach made me emotional. For someone to be as talented and be as great of a player as he is and be so grounded, so humble, and so appreciated makes me so proud to be a Niner fan.

I felt the same!

Also love the part where Tomsula said something like "these are guys you want to have at your dinner table, these are guys you would want to break bread with!"

Once in a lifetime duo.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
AlPat Bowooks
Nice.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
The part where Pat went up to Leavitt and told him that he was thankful to have his as a coach made me emotional. For someone to be as talented and be as great of a player as he is and be so grounded, so humble, and so appreciated makes me so proud to be a Niner fan.

I felt the same!

Also love the part where Tomsula said something like "these are guys you want to have at your dinner table, these are guys you would want to break bread with!"

Once in a lifetime duo.
Both of those quotes really got me.

Keeping these two together is a must.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I can't believe these two just continue to get better! It's absurd.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Sign Bow and let Goldson go.

That should be our offseason motto

I'm Ab83Rules, and I approve of this message,

cosigned and notarized
Originally posted by jayb49er:

cosigned and notarized

and ill fund it
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by jayb49er:

cosigned and notarized

and ill fund it

Got dayum there's an incredible lack of love for Goldson given how incredibly he's played so far...and against 2 of the 3 or 4 most dangerous offenses as well
Originally posted by denali22:
Originally posted by lordfangio:
At the end of the day though, it is still a business. They are super close, but there was plenty documented on how close Willis was with Spikes too and we didn't even offer him a contract after 2010. I obviously hope we can extend him if we can do so reasonably under the cap, but no doubt it will be tricky with one of our higher paid players also being an ILB and it's hard to expect him to take much of a hometown discount when he hasn't been paid yet. It's far easier to take a hometown discount when you're on your 2nd (or more) big contract...very tough to do on 1st, but like I said, let's hope Baalke/Marathe work their magic!

im a fan of spikes, but he was nowhere NEAR as good as bowman is right now. plus the fact that bowman is 11 years younger than spikes.

I completely agree that Bo is better (though Spikes did arguably play at a pro bowl level in 2010, he was by no means chopped liver)...but 2 things that are important to take into account are that Willis and Spikes, like Willis and Bo, were super close and like brothers...so you can't just say 'ya it's a slam dunk that we'll extend Bo because he and Pat are close' ... it doesn't always work like that (for more proof, Gore was super close with Moran Norris and Bishop Harris)...also, it's not exactly like teams were gonna be throwing 8 figure/year contract offers at Spikes but you can bet your bottom dollar that would be the case if Bo hits the open market...
[ Edited by lordfangio on Sep 22, 2012 at 11:19 AM ]
this video is great LOL always enjoy watching good american football films
they are so gay for each other. I love it.
Nice video
Fake and ghey.
PAT AND BOW!!! BE SCARED!!