LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

NFL Films Presents : Defense Never Rests (feat Willis & Bowman)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Loved it
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
eh, IDK about that. Ray Lewis is still a notch above these two and he's like 50 years old.

no
Originally posted by KegBert:
Just Pat and Bow my ass. Best damn ILB duo ever more like it.

That just got me pumped. Point me to the nearest brick wall!

Ahhhhh

Hell yeah. Great video
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I get a little irritated when I hear them described as the best ILB duo in the NFL . . . . they are the best two, as in #1 and #2 individual players at their positions in the NFL. That needs to be stated more often.

eh, IDK about that. Ray Lewis is still a notch above these two and he's like 50 years old.

I don't think that's the case anymore
  • Ether
  • Veteran
I get a little irritated when I hear them described as the best ILB duo in the NFL . . . . they are the best two, as in #1 and #2 individual players at their positions in the NFL. That needs to be stated more often.

brb writing a book on time travel because apparently I'm stuck in 2009. Pat has been better than Ray for the past 2-3 years. Is he as good as Lewis' prime? That's up for debate, but ask 32 GMs who they'd rather have, a 27 year old Pat, or a 37 year old Ray, and they'd all say Patrick Willis.

Ray's taken a step back a couple of years ago. They definitely are the two best at their position right now.
Class. Love these guys...
Bowman isn't going anywhere, no way no how. Willis+Bowman for the next 10 years in San Fran.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Bowman isn't going anywhere, no way no how. Willis+Bowman for the next 10 years in San Fran.

Bowman has to be tops in the priority list this offseason. Im pretty sure he'll ask for Patrick Willis money. How about Justin smith, how many years does he have left?
"DIVIDED we FALL, TOGETHER we RISE!" Patrick Willis.

That was great!
Shouldn't the salary cap be increasing in time to resign Bowman?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
gotta keep these two together.
The Pat & Bow Inside Show!!! Coming to you in Minnesota this Sunday!!
DVRing this ish
Share 49ersWebzone