LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

NFL Films Presents : Defense Never Rests (feat Willis & Bowman)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap1000000064602/NFL-Films-Presents-Defense-never-rests

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
is this the full version? I DVRd that s**t last night
dam we gotta lock up bow for the next 10+ years.
Pat & Bow

Baalke DO NOT break up these 2. The core of our defense for the next 10 years.
Sign Bow and let Goldson go.

That should be our offseason motto
Just Pat and Bow my ass. Best damn ILB duo ever more like it.

That just got me pumped. Point me to the nearest brick wall!

Ahhhhh
I get a little irritated when I hear them described as the best ILB duo in the NFL . . . . they are the best two, as in #1 and #2 individual players at their positions in the NFL. That needs to be stated more often.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I get a little irritated when I hear them described as the best ILB duo in the NFL . . . . they are the best two, as in #1 and #2 individual players at their positions in the NFL. That needs to be stated more often.

eh, IDK about that. Ray Lewis is still a notch above these two and he's like 50 years old.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Sign Bow and let Goldson go.

That should be our offseason motto

I'm Ab83Rules, and I approve of this message,

It's amazing we got guys like Larry Grant on the second string when he would be starting on any other team in the NFL. These guys are the pair of ages.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BayArea:
It's amazing we got guys like Larry Grant on the second string when he would be starting on any other team in the NFL. These guys are the pair of ages.

I can't believe another team didn't pick up Grant. I was 100% sure he'd be gone.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by BayArea:

I can't believe another team didn't pick up Grant. I was 100% sure he'd be gone.

I think it was other teams thinking he is more a product of our defense than a lights out ILB on his own. He might of just slipped under the radar as well. I agree though I was 100% sure he would be gone too but glad we got him riding the bench still .
[ Edited by BayArea on Sep 21, 2012 at 3:23 PM ]
The Dynamic Duo. These two are special!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I feel like I got tackled just watching that video
Share 49ersWebzone