There are 242 users in the forums

Who would you trade next years First Round Pick for ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OX49er253:
It has to be a YAC heavy wide reciever. Percy Harvin would be the best fit. Probably wouldn't even need to give up a 1st rounder for him. We throw a lot of check downs, and when we are successful it is getting our guys into space and letting them earn more yards. We don't need a deep threat. Thats not our style. We don't need a possession guy, and another TE is a meh situation. Give me a versatile slot threat like Harvin, who can come out of the backfield, and do a lot of different thing along with the KR and PR ability and we are scary on offense.

yup ...my thoughts exactly , with Harbaugh & Roman's creativity , Harvin would put up some nice numbers and make our offense razor sharp.

Percy is stuck with Bill Musgrave, who IMO is another Jimmy Raye type of OC, his playcalling is quiet bland at times

I dont think the Vikes would let him go for cheap, but it would be awesome to have a playmaker of Percy's caliber on our roster
I'm with others who ask. Who is available at that pick? Are we trading up or back? Unless you are saying someone in the NFL right now? In which case nobody. We don't have a glaring hole in the team worth trading our first for and there is no reason to assume we can't continue to build through the draft. So I would trade up if there was a can't miss prospect, draft an extra high 2nd round grade guy with it, or trade it back.
[ Edited by VA49er on Sep 21, 2012 at 9:57 AM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Larry Fitzgerald

The 49ers can't afford his huge contract.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
LeSean McCoy. he'd be an absolute stud in the Harb's O.
Calvin Johnson.

[/close thread]
We won't be able to get much with the 32nd pick. It's basically just a high 2nd rounder.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Sep 21, 2012 at 10:04 AM ]
A young Ed Reed.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
We won't be able to get much with the 32nd pick. It's basically just a high 2nd rounder.

Not true at all. You can find tons of value in the late first first/early second round.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SFrush:

Not true at all. You can find tons of value in the late first first/early second round.

yup just like AJ Jenkins

So is a high second round pick basically a low first round pick?

Coby Fleener!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SFrush:

yup just like AJ Jenkins

what kind of jerk gets drafted to a team with a ton of depth? loserrrrrrrrrrr
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Coby Fleener!!!

cmon

he wasnt even considered the best TE in stanford at the time

he is the definition of an overhyped prospects
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Donald Penn and I would move him to RG.

dude Alex Boone has been mauling people. Oline looks good
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by hofer36:
eric mack,center cleveland browns

Alex Mack. But yeah another good choice. We could really use an upgrade at center and Mack is one of the best.

yes but since i get to make the trade i will designate it as a trade for a player to be named later, and i will name him eric as we already have 2 alex's on the offense....

that or i forgot his name
[ Edited by hofer36 on Sep 21, 2012 at 11:14 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone