LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

When was the last time we had a successful flea flicker?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
December 24, 1995

@ Atlanta

Jerry Rice to John Taylor (or vice versa?)

Probably JT's last TD reception

Still lost to Booby Hebert (smh)
Lost #1 seed to Dallas
Lost to GB 2 weeks later...
I painfully remember watching that loss. that punk Atlanta team playing that game like it was their superbowl. What a huge loss that ended up being. Gift wrapping home field back to the Cowboys and having to play the hungry Packers. Opening an old wound here
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Can someone link me to the youtube video of the game and tell me when it was? I seriously dont remember this play at all, probably a good thing but I dont think I was in the room for it and no one told me about it lol.
Originally posted by sfout:
Can someone link me to the youtube video of the game and tell me when it was? I seriously dont remember this play at all, probably a good thing but I dont think I was in the room for it and no one told me about it lol.

I dont remember where it was at but its in here somewhere

.be
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

.be

At 12:40
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

.be

At 12:40

thank you and thank you
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
instead of gambling on stupid plays like this, they should gamble by throwing it up to Moss when he's 1 on 1.

I agree 100%, but I really think they are keeping the Moss go route in their pocket for later in the season.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
oh I remember that, it almost looks more like it should've been a run for Alex back to the left after Vanden Bosch got too deep in the pocket.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I wish I had that coaches film.

I bet nobody was even open.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
instead of gambling on stupid plays like this, they should gamble by throwing it up to Moss when he's 1 on 1.

I agree 100%, but I really think they are keeping the Moss go route in their pocket for later in the season.
i think so too. Along with utilizing LMJ
nobody remembers T.O to lloyd.

1st and 10 at SF 20 A.Smith sacked at SF 17 for -3 yards (K.Vanden Bosch). A.Smith handed off to K.Hunter who pitched ball back to A.Smith. PENALTY on DET-K.Vanden Bosch, Face Mask (15 Yards), 15 yards, enforced at SF 17.

Turned out to be a poor time for a trick play flea-flicker here... a S and LB blitz from Lions... The S comes through clean as Staley picks up the LB... Alex tosses to Hunter... Hunter back to Alex.. By the time Alex is almost set to throw, RE is almost upon him as VD just couldn't sustain the outside edge block... Alex steps up to avoid the RE, but now the blitz LB is stepping around Hunter to sack him.. so he cuts hard right and gets away from the LB... but... the RE gets back up and VD quits on the play... so the RE drags Alex down to the ground after yanking mask.
Didnt Alex thow a flea flicker to Antonio Bryant in his second season?? ...if my memory is working, I believe he threw one to Bryant and it was a good 40+ yard gain
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Didnt Alex thow a flea flicker to Antonio Bryant in his second season?? ...if my memory is working, I believe he threw one to Bryant and it was a good 40+ yard gain

was probably called back from a Kwame hold.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

was probably called back from a Kwame hold.

probably not since jeff garcia was our QB
Share 49ersWebzone