There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Turning Point | 49ers vs Lions Week 2

Is there anyway to watch it again online some how? I only got to see the last 10 minutes! :(
Just finished watching.

BAWSE S**T!
Was the whole hour show all abou the niners?
Seeing Crabs jaw at the Pats fans after the final go-ahead TD was f**king hilarious!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Seeing Crabs jaw at the Pats fans after the final go-ahead TD was f**king hilarious!

This lol
Originally posted by braap49er:
Was the whole hour show all abou the niners?

No, they break it up between 3 different games.
so that link posted earlier was the whole 49ers segment? did i miss anything on the actual show or was that all of it
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

This lol
"This real, baby! This real!"
nvm...they are showing the niners-packers game...but it still wasn't in the lead-in at the beginning
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 16, 2013 at 7:50 PM ]
Did anyone pick up the line from Willis on the sideline after one of Crabtree's TD's

He said to Bowman, "That Crabtree man, all he needed was someone to throw him the ball." Bowman nods in agreement.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Did anyone pick up the line from Willis on the sideline after one of Crabtree's TD's

He said to Bowman, "That Crabtree man, all he needed was someone to throw him the ball." Bowman nods in agreement.

is this online?
Originally posted by iLL49er:
is this online?

The original TV airing was tonight. Don't know if it's on-line
NFCCG on NBCSN now...
That was an awesome clip of Bowman talking to Willis about how to focus on Gonzalez. Shows Bowman is a true leader out there in the battlefield!

I'm now fully convinced, Bowman is #1, and Willis is #2, in the NFL.