There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Turning Point | 49ers vs Lions Week 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=hUum2i4WCwU&NR=1
that was really good. all joking aside Alex played a really good.
Originally posted by susweel:

what?! a really good what?!!!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
WE WANT CARR!!!!....not.

awesome video!

I hope all the a-holes that were chanting that #$@t in 2010 are ashamed of themselves. I was at the week 6 Raider game, my first ever game at the stick, and I was embarrassed.
Originally posted by YungAce:

I think sub consciously it's almost impossible For my boy susweel to give Alex a proper compliment, lolol.
Originally posted by sfout:
That was pretty awesome. I'd still argue that the Saints game was his true turning point if it wasn't the David Carr chants, sure in the NFCCG we only completed 1 pass to a damn WR but since that Saints game Alex has been killing it.

Agreed. In my mind, last year was where we saw Smith turn the corner. This year is a progression of that.

We saw him steadily improve last year and begin to do things he'd never done in his career before-- first in Philly, then Tampa, then in Detroit, and his pinnacle, crowning achievement turning point was against New Orleans. That is the game where he showed that he could play with the best in the league.
Originally posted by da9ers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=hUum2i4WCwU&NR=1

Since I first saw the full-version of this video, I thought to myself, no other video better encapsulates what has been happening in the 49er organization. Wonderful job putting this video together.
Pretty Awesome. Can't wait to see how he plays against the Vikings
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
our jerseys look sick as f**k
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
watched that video an hour ago and my boner hasnt gone away yet

3 more hours and you will have to call a doctor............;)
That pumps my nads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked how he changed the play at the LOS, motioned the FB, and more importantly looked off the coverage....and then threw a perfect pass.

about 99% of his passes that game were accurate.....curious to see if will keep this up this week....and next week...and every game this season and in the playoffs....and in the SuperBowl...and 3 more years after......every game.....if he can't do that, I think we need move on.
He's getting better every game.

Come playoff time he'll carve up the opposition.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I liked how he changed the play at the LOS, motioned the FB, and more importantly looked off the coverage....and then threw a perfect pass.

about 99% of his passes that game were accurate.....curious to see if will keep this up this week....and next week...and every game this season and in the playoffs....and in the SuperBowl...and 3 more years after......every game.....if he can't do that, I think we need move on.

Originally posted by YungAce:

Only if Gire