LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

Going to the Jets Game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm going to be there Saturday morning and one of my friends that im bringing has a brother who lives in a biggg place about 15 miles from the stadium. Last time we were there, we had a house full of 49er fans that we met on another board and we all headed to the game, tailgated, then had an after party over at the pad.

Would totally recommend you and your buds coming by and seeing what's up. What's cool is that my friends' brother is friends with a lot of celebs because he is a photographer, so last time I was there, Elijah Wood, James Franco, and Jonah Hill all were there. They didn't go to the game, but they drank with everyone and chilled. I'm guessing that it will be similar to this time. Word around the playbox is that Jimmy Fallon is supposed to be there this time. But who knows. Or I just made this up and have never even been to the East Coast. Whatevs. Sorry about dat :)
I live in Jersey and never been to a Niners game so this is my first one was wondering where and how people usually link up? If not I think I'm probably just going to go the jets tailgate joe thing and hopefully meet some fans there.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
I realize Im a week early with this, and it will likely get moved or merged, thats fine.

I have a couple of friends that are die hard niner fans that are going to be celebrating their 2nd Anniversary watching us crush Sanchez. They have tickets, working on a hotel room, and wanted to know where to meet other Faithful that might be in the area to hang out before the game, tailgate, after game parties, etc....

Flying all the way from Fairbanks AK (hence my goofy username) I figured the Zone would be able to help me help my friends out.

If you are going or in the area, please let me know so I can pass the info along.

Thanks.

HOLY s**t another fan from Fairbanks Damn I really wish I could make my way to any game this season.....
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
HOLY s**t another fan from Fairbanks Damn I really wish I could make my way to any game this season.....

Im trying to get to the SEA game later in the year, we'll see. My two friends at the Jets game pick a city each season, go to a game and spend a week sightseeing. PM me, maybe we can hang out at the same bar or something, tired of being overrun by Seahawk fans here.
Im going. So fn.pumped. this will be my 3rd niner game(1st when we are good). Warning jets fans r dbags. Im ready for it tho. Expecting a convincing w
I'm going, will hit up that tailgate joe thing unless i find a large group of niner fans. And I would be interested in meeting up with Niners fans post game too.

Also, someone told me jets fans have been known to grab opposing fans hats and toss them over the edge.. this true? Thats messed up. Should I leave my hat?
[ Edited by izrath on Sep 29, 2012 at 12:18 PM ]
So many 9er fans there today! Great turn out, coyldnt belive all the red in the stands. My 1st 9er victory in person! Fn beatdown.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
So many 9er fans there today! Great turn out, coyldnt belive all the red in the stands. My 1st 9er victory in person! Fn beatdown.

Great job today guys. By the end was it basically just 49ers fans left with all the chanting? Were any of the pissed off Jets fans rooting for the 49ers by the end? Their fans were all booing at least twice from what we heard.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 30, 2012 at 3:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone