There are 778 users in the forums
Going to the Jets Game?
- 1 2
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sep 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM
- paulk205
- Veteran
- Posts: 973
I'm flying over from England for the Jets game (actually I'll be in the East Coast from this Thursday and make my way down to NYC next week). PM me for details if you want.
Sep 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
If you can stay at the Sheraton by the stadium, you can probably meet the team the night before for pics and whatnot. That's where they stayed the last time I went, it could have changed
Sep 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM
- frozen49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,867
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
If you can stay at the Sheraton by the stadium, you can probably meet the team the night before for pics and whatnot. That's where they stayed the last time I went, it could have changed
They are staying at a place way out of my league for the $$$$, but Ill pass on the info about last time, appreciate the post.
Sep 19, 2012 at 11:06 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
If you can stay at the Sheraton by the stadium, you can probably meet the team the night before for pics and whatnot. That's where they stayed the last time I went, it could have changed
Sep 28, 2012 at 10:17 AM
- zillabeast
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,042
Do they have big hot dogs at the meadowlands
Sep 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM
- 99problems
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,861
Originally posted by zillabeast:Do they have big hot dogs at the meadowlands
they have foot long's -insert rex ryan foot fetish joke
Sep 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,100
Was gonna go, but can't afford it, and don't like NY/NJ fans, biggest douches of sports fans. Plus I have issue with Jersey, I always get sick big time when I enter Jersey, I know it's f*cked up, but true story, every time I go, I get the kasacki virus.
Sep 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM
- JimA49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,888
Originally posted by 99problems:Originally posted by zillabeast:Do they have big hot dogs at the meadowlands
they have foot long's -insert rex ryan foot fetish joke
LOLLOLOLOL......that was great
Sep 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM
- JimA49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,888
Will be there in a classic anniversary Montana jersey
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Sep 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM ]
Sep 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM
- frozen49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,867
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Will be there in a classic anniversary Montana jersey
I think he will be wearing a Wragge jersey, her Barlow(Ironic I know). Should stand out, somewhere near the 50. Not sure the side.
Sep 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,878
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Will be there in a classic anniversary Montana jersey
it's called a Throwback
Sep 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM
- 21SandersMoss84
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,887
Will be there in a Vernon Davis jersey, looking for Ninerette hotties and Jersey Shore guidettes.
Sep 28, 2012 at 8:32 PM
- Peanut49
- Veteran
- Posts: 358
I'm going with 2 others 1 being a Niners fan. Not sure what jersey I'm wearing yet, but I think our tickets are right over the visiting teams tunnel.
Sep 28, 2012 at 8:42 PM
- mella8
- Member
- Posts: 395
Living in NY, Ive long pondered whether or not I should attend a Niners/Giants or Niners/Jets game. I never go, though, cause I always felt I could get a better 'feel' of the game by watching it on tv. You know, stats - commentary - etc. Im sure it would be quite an experience going to Candlestick, and it's on my wish list to attend a Niners game at the Stick bf we move to Santa Clara, so Ima make that happen. But is there any advantage (besides laughing at the NY fans after they lose) of going to an away Niners game ?
Someone convince me otherwise. Maybe I'll do it sometime in the near future.
Someone convince me otherwise. Maybe I'll do it sometime in the near future.
- 1 2