LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Going to the Jets Game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I realize Im a week early with this, and it will likely get moved or merged, thats fine.

I have a couple of friends that are die hard niner fans that are going to be celebrating their 2nd Anniversary watching us crush Sanchez. They have tickets, working on a hotel room, and wanted to know where to meet other Faithful that might be in the area to hang out before the game, tailgate, after game parties, etc....

Flying all the way from Fairbanks AK (hence my goofy username) I figured the Zone would be able to help me help my friends out.

If you are going or in the area, please let me know so I can pass the info along.

Thanks.
I'm flying over from England for the Jets game (actually I'll be in the East Coast from this Thursday and make my way down to NYC next week). PM me for details if you want.
If you can stay at the Sheraton by the stadium, you can probably meet the team the night before for pics and whatnot. That's where they stayed the last time I went, it could have changed
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
If you can stay at the Sheraton by the stadium, you can probably meet the team the night before for pics and whatnot. That's where they stayed the last time I went, it could have changed

They are staying at a place way out of my league for the $$$$, but Ill pass on the info about last time, appreciate the post.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:

Do they have big hot dogs at the meadowlands
Originally posted by zillabeast:

they have foot long's -insert rex ryan foot fetish joke
Was gonna go, but can't afford it, and don't like NY/NJ fans, biggest douches of sports fans. Plus I have issue with Jersey, I always get sick big time when I enter Jersey, I know it's f*cked up, but true story, every time I go, I get the kasacki virus.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

they have foot long's -insert rex ryan foot fetish joke

LOLLOLOLOL......that was great
Will be there in a classic anniversary Montana jersey
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Sep 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM ]

Originally posted by JimA49ers:

I think he will be wearing a Wragge jersey, her Barlow(Ironic I know). Should stand out, somewhere near the 50. Not sure the side.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

it's called a Throwback
Will be there in a Vernon Davis jersey, looking for Ninerette hotties and Jersey Shore guidettes.
I'm going with 2 others 1 being a Niners fan. Not sure what jersey I'm wearing yet, but I think our tickets are right over the visiting teams tunnel.
Living in NY, Ive long pondered whether or not I should attend a Niners/Giants or Niners/Jets game. I never go, though, cause I always felt I could get a better 'feel' of the game by watching it on tv. You know, stats - commentary - etc. Im sure it would be quite an experience going to Candlestick, and it's on my wish list to attend a Niners game at the Stick bf we move to Santa Clara, so Ima make that happen. But is there any advantage (besides laughing at the NY fans after they lose) of going to an away Niners game ?

Someone convince me otherwise. Maybe I'll do it sometime in the near future.
Share 49ersWebzone