There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Quotes from the other side...Detroit Lions edition

They'd all better get used to it. This team is not going away anytime this decade.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Agreed. This thread should be unpinned, as it's only here for a week or so. The musings thread should be pinned because it's long term.

Pinned threads probably get less traffic... nobody looks at that section. Especially newer members.
I kind of feel for them. Every time they ran the ball for 1-3 yards I thought, "yes, keep doing that".
just dying reading these quotes
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Agreed. This thread should be unpinned, as it's only here for a week or so. The musings thread should be pinned because it's long term.

Pinned threads probably get less traffic... nobody looks at that section. Especially newer members.

i always forget about the pinned threads
Awesome thread, thanks for the read! Looks like niner talk from 2005-2010.

We get some good respect tho -- I like reading that.
Great laughs
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Awesome thread, thanks for the read! Looks like niner talk from 2005-2010.

Rofl, isn't that the truth. I remember being envious of the other teams' playcalling, players, etc.
I was actively following that thread throughout the game along with our thread. It was good stuff and though it didn't move a fraction as quickly as the Zone thread, I was really enjoying theirs.

They were pretty objective and gave the Niners a lot of credit. They all recognized that we have the better (maybe best) team.
**** u akers

Wow! Thanks for posting this. Best post I've read in a long time. After years of watching the 9ers lose, its refreshing to know its over.

9ers are back and respected again!!!! I love it!!!!!
This is gonna be one of my favorite threads
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
I just wish we had one of the Packers fans talking about how they would blow us out
Hahaha! This thread is so good I signed up from a tablet in the mountains of Montenegro just to congratulate it

Full of gems, but this is my favorite, "Akers apparently didn't get the memo that he is required to bounce the attempt off the upright."
Gunther must be so old that he forgets the 49ers run the same f%^&*#$ running play every f^&*%$#@ time they run the ball

Love this one Cunningham couldn't get his guys to recognized anything past a pass rush move. And how good is Roman, changing the look of the plays just enough to be able to run the same run plays on the Lions.