There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Detroit was dirty

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Here's the play Avril tried to rip off Davis' helmet and Colinsworth claimed Davis drove Avril back five or six yards and buried him in the ground after the whistle. Seriously?

Collinsworth is a dips**t. You could clearly see the dude grabbing the back of the helmet and pulling him back.
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by kray28:
I loved Collinsworthless' little solilquy in the middle of the game about "how he had to hand it to the Lions" for "playing mean and chippy" and just congratulating them for caring enough to be the biggest cheapshot posse in the league.

I've mentioned it a few time, but Colinsworth was pissing me off. I seriously think he has a grudge against us.

he lost his 2 chances for a superbowl championship ring because of the niners

Oh I know. But having a 25 year grudge affect the way you color a nationally televised game is sad. I just couldn't believe how he was seeing things out there. Terrible.

Cris was the same way years ago when he was on Monday Night Football. He was taking shots on the 49ers even back then. Boomer is not much different. It makes me laugh that they both are like this after so many years.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joebbadass:
There were several cheap shots in this game. Forearm to the face of Alex, Walker kicked, etc. Green Bay got away with the helmet to helmet hit after Gore scored last week. I wonder what the Lions get away with this week. Harbaugh's description of the Lions as "chippy" was affirmed during the game. The 9ers beat Detroit because they are a better team. The Lions are weasel-punks who couldn't stand up to men.

the team takes on the personality of there coach.

f**k jim schwartz
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by joebbadass:
There were several cheap shots in this game. Forearm to the face of Alex, Walker kicked, etc. Green Bay got away with the helmet to helmet hit after Gore scored last week. I wonder what the Lions get away with this week. Harbaugh's description of the Lions as "chippy" was affirmed during the game. The 9ers beat Detroit because they are a better team. The Lions are weasel-punks who couldn't stand up to men.

the team takes on the personality of there coach.

f**k jim schwartz
the guy will at least draw a fine from the nfl for the forearm to the head?? how can you not call that? also they never blew the whistle when alex was in the grasp earlier in the game. he is lucky the f**king dirty lions did not body slam alex. oh yes and double f**k jim schwartz