There are 197 users in the forums

Detroit was dirty

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by kray28:
I loved Collinsworthless' little solilquy in the middle of the game about "how he had to hand it to the Lions" for "playing mean and chippy" and just congratulating them for caring enough to be the biggest cheapshot posse in the league.

I've mentioned it a few time, but Colinsworth was pissing me off. I seriously think he has a grudge against us.

he lost his 2 chances for a superbowl championship ring because of the niners
To be fair, we got away with a few hits after the whistle also. The refs actually were equally s hitty for both teams.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
also on that incomplete pass to KW, dude clearly hit him early but Collinsworth was like, "perfect timing, great play." Even in real time, I could see KW was hit early.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
are you sure they didn't just lose their balance while getting up? 3

if he ever tried that s**t with us.......AD would kill him

man watching that again gets me fired up
Its football. I for one hope the keep this going and let teams keep each other in check on the field.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Its football. I for one hope the keep this going and let teams keep each other in check on the field.

yea, but ur name is "DirtyP"
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
also on that incomplete pass to KW, dude clearly hit him early but Collinsworth was like, "perfect timing, great play." Even in real time, I could see KW was hit early.

looked clean to me
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by kray28:
I loved Collinsworthless' little solilquy in the middle of the game about "how he had to hand it to the Lions" for "playing mean and chippy" and just congratulating them for caring enough to be the biggest cheapshot posse in the league.

I've mentioned it a few time, but Colinsworth was pissing me off. I seriously think he has a grudge against us.

he lost his 2 chances for a superbowl championship ring because of the niners

Oh I know. But having a 25 year grudge affect the way you color a nationally televised game is sad. I just couldn't believe how he was seeing things out there. Terrible.

like you guys have no bias at all
Detroit isn't that dirty...did any of you guys see the Longest Yard? The guards were a dirty team
[ Edited by DaveWilcox on Sep 17, 2012 at 12:28 PM ]
Uhh, Collinsworth kept praising the Niner's defense and running game, as well as the ability to both cover both Megatron and stop the run with six in the box, and he even kept mentioning how rarely they miss a tackle because they wrap up after the hit so well. I really could go on, but I'll just finish with saying that he admitted the forearm to Smith's head was a late hit. Not sure what some of you guys are getting bent out of shape for.

And yeah, this is nothing new. I think when players on your team keep getting arrested, it rubs off on the others. It's just going to end the same for them anyway. Sitting at home watching the playoffs

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

looked clean to me

No, the defender hit KW before the ball arrived.
yea, but ur name is "DirtyP"

touche
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

looked clean to me

No, the defender hit KW before the ball arrived.

Just about to post on this...

whoop there it is. stupid ref was too busy laughing at himself for falling to call the PI.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Sep 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM ]
these refs are bad, they miss too many obvious things. We need the real refs back
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
these refs are bad, they miss too many obvious things. We need the real refs back

not only that. they constantly contradict each other. One will say one thing, the other the opposite. How they decide who's right, who know?
Share 49ersWebzone