LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

NFL Playbook : 49ers vs Lions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/0ap2000000061576/Playbook-Lions-vs-49ers

Baldie's pinky
Sterling be trippin.
Originally posted by verb1der:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/0ap2000000061576/Playbook-Lions-vs-49ers

Baldie's pinky

That damn pinky makes my fingers hurt every single time I see it.
wow you can see how much bradford really sucks
Sharpe is an idiot lol.

Reasons he picked the Lions:

1. Pettigrew dropped a TD pass against the Rams, but still had 77 yards receiving, so he likes him...?
2. Linebackers... that's it
3. Hanson—yes, the kicker—has been in the league for 21 years.

EXCELLENT insight
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Sharpe is an idiot lol.

1. Pettigrew dropped a TD pass against the Rams, but still had 77 yards receiving, so he likes him...?

EXCELLENT insight

I was just watching this on TV. Sharpe is an idiot. He gives no tangible evidence as to why the Lions should win. A guy drops a TD pass and doesn't check out on his team. Awesome. That means they are a great team.

Their LBs .. he can't be serious. Say hello to Willis, Bowman, Aldon and Brooks.

His final point .. I have no comment on that stupidity.
Sterling's reasoning to pick Detroit was more about what he likes about Detroit than about their ability to beat the Niners.
Probably some of the worst reasons for a team to win a game I've heard in a while.
Shrape gon retard. Picked the Packers to win but since they couldn't, he's butt hurt picking the whole NFC North to beat the Niners.
Sharpe is an idiot lol.

EXCELLENT insight

Been reading alot of the forum lately and just joined so rookie poster here. Sharpe's analysis blows, he's still a Packer at heart and probably miffed at how we dominated his old team's ass last Sunday (plus his playing career being cut short prematurely). Baldinger is the most solid of the 3 and McNabb still a work in progress (rookie analyst). Overall their breakdown of this matchup was mostly fluff with no real substance, unlike the DAL-SEA & DEN-ATL matchups when they actually tried giving valid analysis. Niners still getting dissed, even though underhanded.

You missed his Suh is back to his old form point as well...that's actually about the only one that kind of makes sense but he was also back playing against a bad Rams OL to start with who lost their LT and C.

Guy should be embarrassed making those comments on TV.

herp derp their kicker has been on the same team for 21 years. Guess that means his kicks count more.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

Baldie's pinky

chuck bednarik and anthony munoz have the same type of pinky.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
Sharpe is an idiot lol.

EXCELLENT insight
he is mad because we beat up his packers.
Even Cowher picked against us because the Lions have too many weapons...yawn.
Sharpe
Share 49ersWebzone