LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When was our last trap game?
It will be nice to play more base defense this sunday.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We need revenge for the farve pass in front of roman.

[ Edited by susweel on Sep 17, 2012 at 12:37 PM ]
while playing the next 3 teams

Minn
buffalo
jets

i feel very confident to start ths season

unfortunatly both buffalo and jets have some great talent defensivly hopefully we can keep alex streak going
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Minn
buffalo
jets

unfortunatly both buffalo and jets have some great talent defensivly hopefully we can keep alex streak going

@Minn
@Jets
Buff

Minn
buffalo
jets

Jets have the best cover corner in football. I wonder if they will use him to cover Crabs or whoever they think is "hot" during the game?
Originally posted by taney71:

Minn
buffalo
jets

Jets have the best cover corner in football. I wonder if they will use him to cover Crabs or whoever they think is "hot" during the game?

Revis missed last game and could miss the next game. Hopefully he will miss our game
Originally posted by susweel:

At least we don't have Mark Roman anymore

Thank you Donte Whitner for choosing us over the Bengals
Originally posted by susweel:

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by taney71:

Minn
buffalo
jets

Revis missed last game and could miss the next game. Hopefully he will miss our game

they'll probably put him on Moss and leave everyone else to cover the short passes.

Just a thought. We've just beaten two very good football teams. Minnestota isnt a very good team. We should win this handily. We won the last two weeks without two of our better weapons in Jacobs (short yardage) and Ginn (PR/KR) even if they are ready to go, do you think Harbs sits them another week to be certain they are 100% and not give NY any tape on them? Or do we use them in order to get them back up to full season speed? Because honestly, if we beat GB and DET without them, I seriously dont think we have to have them this game.

Thoughts?
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Just a thought. We've just beaten two very good football teams. Minnestota isnt a very good team. We should win this handily. We won the last two weeks without two of our better weapons in Jacobs (short yardage) and Ginn (PR/KR) even if they are ready to go, do you think Harbs sits them another week to be certain they are 100% and not give NY any tape on them? Or do we use them in order to get them back up to full season speed? Because honestly, if we beat GB and DET without them, I seriously dont think we have to have them this game.

Thoughts?

I don't think it matters. Harbaugh puts new formations and plays in for each game. Harbaugh and Roman are great at game planing... there will be new stuff for the vikings and jets... IMO
Originally posted by frozen49er:

Thoughts?

I doubt either guy makes the trip out East. So they'll both be shelved until the Buffalo game, giving both of them plenty of rest.

I think we may look at James or Cox or Williams at KR though. Haven't been impressed with Hunter (at KR, he's played well at RB).
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
I am expecting Randy Moss to play more in this game. Just because he is like going home.
Looking forward to this game. While I love the nickel and dime packages, I'm looking forward to a grinder!!! Imagine the pressure we could bring with 8 in a box. Ponder would get destroyed.
Share 49ersWebzone