LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Smith had a bad game. I guess he's not allowed to.

he had many bad games in his career.

The entire organization basically had a bad decade or close to it. From 2002 or so until 2010 the Niners weren't a professional football team but a club team ran by jackasses.

amazing how a head coach can change an organization
Originally posted by MasterChef:
SKOL VIKINGS LETS WIN THIS GAME
GO VIKINGS HONOR YOUR NAME
LETS GET A FIRST DOWN THEN GET A TOUCHDOWN
ROCK 'EM
SOCK 'EM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
GO VIKINGS
RUN UP THE SCORE
YOULL HEAR US YELL FOR MOOOOOOOOORE
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
SKOOOOOL VIKINGS LETS GOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROCK 'EM
SOCK 'EM
? Didn't they say that back in the '30s?
Alex f**king sucks. And this comes from an Alex supporter.

, sorry, he just does.
SKOL VIKINGS LETS WIN THIS GAME
GO VIKINGS HONOR YOUR NAME
LETS GET A FIRST DOWN THEN GET A TOUCHDOWN
ROCK 'EM
SOCK 'EM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
GO VIKINGS
RUN UP THE SCORE
YOULL HEAR US YELL FOR MOOOOOOOOORE
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
SKOOOOOL VIKINGS LETS GOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stay classy, Minnesota.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I hope you came up with that yourself because that is pretty embarrassingly stupid.

Before we freak out over one loss, it's important to keep things in perspective. We looked bad today, no doubt, but don't discount what we put on the field the first 2 weeks. We were OUTSTANDING the first 2 weeks.

Big let down today, but it happens. Road game, 10 a.m. start in a tough place to play. Not the first time it's happened to a heavy favorite, and it won't be the last. Our team is tough, they will bounce back.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I hope you came up with that yourself because that is pretty embarrassingly stupid.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Before we freak out over one loss, it's important to keep things in perspective. We looked bad today, no doubt, but don't discount what we put on the field the first 2 weeks. We were OUTSTANDING the first 2 weeks.

Big let down today, but it happens. Road game, 10 a.m. start in a tough place to play. Not the first time it's happened to a heavy favorite, and it won't be the last. Our team is tough, they will bounce back.

I feel bad for the jets...no I don't
Originally posted by SofaKing:

THIS!
I'm suprised that how bad we looked, the game wasn't a complete blowout.

I guess that is something to hang your hat on.

hey, on the plus side Alex didn't have any Jay Cutler-type meltdowns, right?

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
terrible play calling, and same old Alex. Like I said, when he doesn't have a devastating defense and a devastating ST (despite a 94 yard return), he is at best average.
hey look at the bright side... revis might have a torn acl and we go against sanchez and tebow next week lol
Share 49ersWebzone