There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How Many Sacks will our Oline Give up in Detroit, and How Many Yards Rushing and Passing?

How well do you think our oline will hold up against Detroit's Dline? How many sacks do you think they will give up and how many yards rushing will they acheive and how many yards passing? And how many points will we get with the help of our oline?
i think 2 to 3 sacks

rushing less than 20 yards

passing maybe around 280

stafford likes to throw deep and we have better pass rush and CB than last year we wont allow him to do that i dont think he is too great on the short quick passes
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i think 2 to 3 sacks

passing maybe around 280

stafford likes to throw deep and we have better pass rush and CB than last year we wont allow him to do that i dont think he is too great on the short quick passes

Did you misunderstand the question?
Maybe Im misunderstanding the question, but I think we will give up only 1 sack, on a cheap shot missed penalty, 120-150 yards rushing and 200-250 in the air.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i think 2 to 3 sacks

passing maybe around 280

Did you misunderstand the question?

i thought its

how many sacks will we give up

how many rushing yards will we give up

how many passing yards wll we give up

i think 2 to 3 sacks because they have a good d line

but i also think we will go a bit mor vertical this game
Alex was sacked 2+ times in 75% of games last year.

3 times sounds about right. I'm guessing 225 yards passing and 150 rushing.
im confused now
After all these Lions Fans come in here all brave and since were playing at home and we get to go on hut 2 im going to say 0 sacks and we rush for 200 yards. Let Alex Boone get at SUH. cuz we know Suh wants none of Lupati.
[ Edited by Aacadena on Sep 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM ]
0 sacks and -50 rush yards
They only had two sacks (granted one was a FF/Sack on Staley) last year but we ran HEAVY on them. I'm guessing 4 this time (more passing). 200+ passing, lots of screen passes, short 3 step drops, and 80 yards rushing (tougher to run this time).
We will give up 70-80 yards rushing, 200 passing and maybe get 3 sacks.

I am more concerned with how little our rushing attack will fair against the lions. Suh isn't running past his assignments anymore. Most of the gashing runs of last year was Suh running past his responsibility. The inside three of the lions are stout. I don't think Fairly played last year against the 49ers. Less of a running attack means more pressure on Alex to throw into tight windows. Lets see how this plays out.
None! We aren't playing in Detroit.....just sayin'
Don't care, just want to win
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
How well do you think our oline will hold up against Detroit's Dline? How many sacks do you think they will give up and how many yards rushing will they acheive and how many yards passing? And how many points will we get with the help of our oline?

hard to say they might have legal issues before sunday
2 Sacks allowed
150 yds rushing
280 yds passing