LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Lions CB Chris Houston calling out Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LOL! Doubt Harbaugh will change the game plan to show up a mediocre CB. Moss will do what Moss does and he won't know or care who he beats. Just another in a long list.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I highly doubt he said this....Mike Florio is known to instigate. If you check Houston's twitter, he denies ever saying it and blames the media for trying to hype up the game. I tend to side with the players....
[video]http://[/video] http://m235.photobucket.com/image/burnt%20toast/Chavez5445/burnt_toast-724090.jpg.html?o=10
[ Edited by Allx9er on Sep 10, 2012 at 8:07 PM ]
Nvm
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 10, 2012 at 8:08 PM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
LOL! Doubt Harbaugh will change the game plan to show up a mediocre CB. Moss will do what Moss does and he won't know or care who he beats. Just another in a long list.

hes a LB, and I dont think Harbaugh will change the game plan, but I wouldnt be surprised if he goes deep to Moss, its why we got him no? To make the defense spread out and respect the deep threat, not going to happen unless you try him deep. And any player that gets called out wants to show that player up its called competitive spirit and the better you are the more of it you have
Originally posted by SaksV:
I highly doubt he said this....Mike Florio is known to instigate. If you check Houston's twitter, he denies ever saying it and blames the media for trying to hype up the game. I tend to side with the players....

nice post, probly true
wow cant wait for Jacobs to run him over
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
wow cant wait for Jacobs to run him over

Is he even playing? Any word?
I want to see the article where hes quoted if the dude even says it. But then this is the Lions, Suh anyone. . ..

https://twitter.com/Chris23Houston/status/245319058042540032

Media sure do change your words to make a game and sale tickets smh. No way I could tlk negative about Moss he's a legend HOF WR!
Originally posted by adacosta24:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

hes a LB, and I dont think Harbaugh will change the game plan, but I wouldnt be surprised if he goes deep to Moss, its why we got him no? To make the defense spread out and respect the deep threat, not going to happen unless you try him deep. And any player that gets called out wants to show that player up its called competitive spirit and the better you are the more of it you have

Chris Houston is a cb.

Suh's an irrelavant a*****e, I just hope he doesn't kick one of our players when they're on the ground.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Suh's an irrelavant a*****e, I just hope he doesn't kick one of our players when they're on the ground.

Nah as in denying stuff, like stepping on players, out late at night and getting into a car crash. And you have their coach who I think still hasnt admitted to anything in his role at mid field after the game. They'll say one thing and then deny it or twist it to favour themselves.
i hate suh, low down dirty punkk
Originally posted by SaksV:

Are you kidding? Players trash talk all the time. He probably said it and now realizes he gave the Niners bulletin board motivation. Sorry, but I don't buy it for a second that he didn't say something.

P.S. It was originally reported by the Detroit News and then also picked up by NFL.com.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Sep 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM ]
Don't worry guys, I torched him on Madden with Moss after he said that. He won't be saying things like that for a while.
Share 49ersWebzone