There are 300 users in the forums

Lions CB Chris Houston calling out Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
haha pathetic
Lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
I think he is right. Not sure why people give so much respect to Moss going deep when he looks so slow out there. At least make him burn you once before playing off so far.
well that makes two of you who think that way
Houston you have a problem, you about to be Mossed.
haha

Moss is probably wondering who this assclown is.
I love it when they talk about us. Aaron Rodgers had nothing but nice and respectful things to say about us(although he made a rather cocky bet but hey) and he was HARASSED all day long. He better put his money where his mouth is this isnt the Rams at home this is a BEAST in the JUNGLE. Be careful what you wish for MR. Houston I suspect somethings coming your way.
I think he is right. Not sure why people give so much respect to Moss going deep when he looks so slow out there. At least make him burn you once before playing off so far.

lol
Houston just want his name in the press. Publicity stunt. It's working and it'll carry into next week when the RedZone repeatedly show Moss burning him for multiple TDs.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

LULZ

Its Randy Freaking Moss lol

we are going to kill their secondary. Alex is going to have his 1st 300 yard passing game

Not sure if sarcasm.
Originally posted by father49er:

Not sure if sarcasm.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
we are going to kill their secondary. Alex is going to have his 1st 300 yard passing game

I agree with you, except Alex has had 2 300yd games, both in losses at Seattle and home vs. Philly.

How about this...

Alex has 1st 300+yd win
It just shows how the Detroit players embody their coach, just as our players embody our coach, our coach, at least to the public and media shows everybody respect and humility and our players embody that, and go out there and play hard. This douchebag linebacker that wouldnt even start on our team is acting like he could cover Moss, even if he has lost a step, he is still a threat, the guy is one of the greatest WR of all time, show some respect. We'll see what happens in the game but I wouldnt be surprised if Harbaugh draws up a couple of plays that get Moss going deep.
Share 49ersWebzone