"What?"

"Touchdown Moss"

"I said cover moss"

"Oh"

POTD!

This made me laugh HARD!

Me too! Thanks for the joy of laughter!

Any time. haha

Its funny because that's probably what actually happened.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
"They didn't really beat us, they ran us over" is what he meant to say.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
"They didn't really beat us, they ran us over" is what he meant to say.

Great motivation when we see them again.

I remember we use to be one and done in the playoffs cause of GB, now I hope they have that problem with us.
Is that like in 1981 when the Niners didn't beat the "real" cowboys in the regular season ...
Wasn't this guy beat all day?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Wasn't this guy beat all day?

no, he beat himself apparently.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Was he beating his teammates also?
If we keep winning, every Monday morning some player is going to say something weird.

Either way, we move onto the Lions game, with a 1-0 record.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I've never seen a blatant block in the back like that missed.

The worse part is they didnt miss it. they threw the flag, then somehow convinced themselves that it wasnt a flag. Not sure how that works

I know, that was the biggest head scratcher. They talked themselves out of it somehow lol.
packers fans are just as stupid and arrogant as this dumbass player was. packers fan just got butt hurt and said we had hella calls go our way when i told him about the punt return with two penalties he started saying mean scary grown up names to me and told me to look up the history, then he told some other dude all niners fans live in the 80s lol. i told him to kiss the rings b***h, now who wants to talk about history. bringing up history with a niners fan is f**kin retarded and he brought that on himself lol.

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Was he beating his teammates also?
Clearly, that why randy was so open, he said don't cover him. Gore Got 125 Rushing by magic, didn't really happen we just think it did..
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM ]
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I know, that was the biggest head scratcher. They talked themselves out of it somehow lol.

I'm not so sure they seen the Dixon one. I think they talked themselves out of the 1st one (not sure who it was)

As for Bush there are games that I think teams beat themselves but in this case we beat them even with 8 points spared. I seen a few drops by Finley but that is a common occurrence for him. I don't know of any other plays that would suggest they beat themselves. Oh, maybe some missed tackles but we had some of those as well.

honda, Any good packers fan will tell you they got beat fair and square. There were just as many bad calls on the 49ers. At least theirs didn't lead to 8 free points.
And yeah Bush I believe is one of their weaker players. He spent most of his career on special teams. Makes about as much sense as Scott Shanle talking smack.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 11, 2012 at 1:02 AM ]
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Matthews was right. They dropped nearly have the passes in that game. But Bush? Well, I think he might be having more problems with communication.

If Mathews was right then that means any time a team loses they could use that excuse. Dropped passes also mean the same thing as didn't play well enough to win.

I was talking about the Giants game. Green Bay just dropped passes.

My point is that we didn't rely on those types of errors, we thoroughly kicked their ass in every facet of the game. We were far more impressive than the Giants.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Sep 11, 2012 at 2:13 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Lol exactly.

Home field will go through SF this year, maybe GB should have come ready to play, ready to defend their house, ready for a battle then. It's not like they were playing the Colts or a team that was bad last year. Guess they beat themselves last post season also? Show some respect you guys got handled Sunday blame who ever you want your still 0-1.
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Lol exactly.

Home field will go through SF this year, maybe GB should have come ready to play, ready to defend their house, ready for a battle then. It's not like they were playing the Colts or a team that was bad last year. Guess they beat themselves last post season also? Show some respect you guys got handled Sunday blame who ever you want your still 0-1.

that means they beieve (coaches dont obviously) they did nothing wrong

they wont improve unless they realize their mistakes and move on thats applies to everything
Share 49ersWebzone