There are 229 users in the forums

Packers CB Jarrett Bush: "They really didn't beat us."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah, exactly.

Plus, they had two huge play calls that totally went their way. That punt return TD doesn't happen without 3 non-calls on holding. A few of our holding calls weren't holding at all...

I thought on all facets of the game, we seemed really prepared, well trained, and hungry.

Looking forward to this week, we face a good lions team.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
"They didn't really beat us, they ran us over" is what he meant to say.

Great motivation when we see them again.

I remember we use to be one and done in the playoffs cause of GB, now I hope they have that problem with us.

Same here .....remember we got screwed over when we played them at Lambeau years ago, with Garcia as our QB? ...That game was filled with bad calls that took points away from us, we should have gotten a W that day

But I also remember those bitter loses to them cheeseheads in the 90's , I was in my glory watching them dismantle their potent offense on sunday
Hated losing to them and Favre in those playoff games, don't think we'll have to endure that this year. I hope we meet them again because without that punt return TD that was gifted to them, we would've beat them down even worse.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Hated losing to them and Favre in those playoff games, don't think we'll have to endure that this year. I hope we meet them again because without that punt return TD that was gifted to them, we would've beat them down even worse.

Exactly ...we got screwed on that call
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I've never seen a blatant block in the back like that missed.

The worse part is they didnt miss it. they threw the flag, then somehow convinced themselves that it wasnt a flag. Not sure how that works

I know, that was the biggest head scratcher. They talked themselves out of it somehow lol.

I think the stupid ref totally missed the Dixon block in the back. What he threw the flag for was on another 49ers getting block in the back while trying to make a tackle on the returner. That particular one was a half-a** block in the back so they decided pick up the flag. But the flag was never on the blatant Dixon one.

The whole thing was f*cked up. It's going to be like this the whole season until the reg refs return.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
GB fell behind in points for 3+ minutes at Home all year...They were behind almost the entire game

They were behind the ENTIRE game, unless you include the first few minutes of the game whe it was 0 - 0.
This was a complete beat down. The Packers beat themselves because they were beaten into submission and couldn't take it anymore.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
GB fell behind in points for 3+ minutes at Home all year...They were behind almost the entire game

They were behind the ENTIRE game, unless you include the first few minutes of the game whe it was 0 - 0.

lol exactly
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

This
they just cant lose, i really hope that Chicago will beat them this week, that would be sweet
Bush getting hammered on Mike & Mike this morning....

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Bush getting hammered on Mike & Mike this morning....

For his comments regarding R Moss? Recap of what they said about him?

They didn't really beat the Vikings...
who is this jobber?
We are not going to beat the packers this Saturday, The packers are going to beat the packers.....either way, we still end up winning!!!!
so pumped for this game!!!
Share 49ersWebzone