LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Packers CB Jarrett Bush: "They really didn't beat us."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
^^we already know the score
Send Bush a copy of "Crying" by Roy Orbison.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Total Yards
SF - 377
GB - 324

First Downs
SF - 22
GB - 21

Rushing
SF - 186
GB - 45

TOP -
SF - 33
GB - 27

who woulda thought we would have more total yards than GB....LOL
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Wubbie:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000060381/article/packers-jarrett-bush-says-49ers-really-didnt-beat-us?module=HP11_headline_stack

"We beat ourselves. They really didn't beat us," cornerback Jarrett Bush said after the game, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette. "We just have to hunker down and make sure we're gap sound and get on the same page. Obviously, small things being miscommunicated on the field become big things, so they exploited us and that's what happened."

Jeez, what whiners. I appreciate that Aaron Rodgers handled it with class- gave us our props, and said he hopes to see us in the playoffs. But some of those Green Bay defenders need to own up.

The truth is the Packers aren't really that great of a team. They have the best QB in the NFL, great offensive skill position players, but besides that... not much else stands out for such an "elite" team. The fact that the Packers went 15-1 is a tribute to how good Aaron Rodgers is. With a QB like that, there's so much potential for the Packers.

Last year, the Packers showed clearly that they didn't have the defense to support their amazing offense, and that's why they lost to the Giants. For us last year, it was that we didn't have enough talent outside at wide receiver. The difference between us and them is that we went out and aggressively upgraded the wide receiver position. Sure, we're probably not going to put up 300+ yard passing games every game, but we have a good passing attack that will complement a running game that can run over the Packers D with 187 rushing yards.

Their running back had 18 yards. We had nearly 200 yards rushing. There must have been a whole lot of "small miscommunications".

"Hey somebody cover Moss"

"What?"

"Touchdown Moss"

"I said cover moss"

"Oh"
"Wait which one was moss?"

Randy "I am"

Really when it comes down too it he's half right, we played mistake free football on offense, and they couldn't. Got a block in the back call picked up for a Touchdown!!! Let it go already, will see you in the playoffs!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
@ BrianGo So what your saying is the officials blew and obvious block in the back call? They didn't see it so IMO they blew it.

Right. They missed the call. But I've seen those missed a hundred million times before. The regular officials miss those penalties all the time.
The fact that they incorrectly threw a flag on another block, picked it up, and then correctly confirmed the inadvertent flag on replay, made everything appear 100X more ugly than it actually was.

I've never seen a blatant block in the back like that missed.
Green Bay needs to forget about this game and quick otherwise they're going to find themselves in an 0-2 hole. Cutler has himself an offense and some receivers to throw too.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

"What?"

"Touchdown Moss"

"I said cover moss"

"Oh"

POTD!

This made me laugh HARD!
Whatever makes him sleep better at night.

oh, and no1curr
Bush Played well yesterday. But he should keep his mouth shut. They couldn't cover Moss Alex will have to look at film and see how many times the announcers mentioned the fact that he was left uncovered. You have to give him a chance to take the top off with a jump balls which Alex Smith is not a fan of throwing these days.
Does this mean we hypothetically lost

Denial
Isn't that what they said last year in the playoffs. They didn't really beat us they just scored more than we did!
Originally posted by Wodwo:

"What?"

"Touchdown Moss"

"I said cover moss"

"Oh"

POTD!

This made me laugh HARD!

Me too! Thanks for the joy of laughter!
Bush was the one getting pushed around yesterday. This guy is just a sore loser. He and Jermichael Finley are punks
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I've never seen a blatant block in the back like that missed.

The worse part is they didnt miss it. they threw the flag, then somehow convinced themselves that it wasnt a flag. Not sure how that works
Share 49ersWebzone