There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Post game locker room video thread

Originally posted by Ajanke:
Harbaugh looks so damn happy in that video lol.

he was also happy on the radio show this morning.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Harbaugh looks so damn happy in that video lol.

he was also happy on the radio show this morning.

aw crap..i missed it..KNBR ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Harbaugh looks so damn happy in that video lol.

he was also happy on the radio show this morning.

aw crap..i missed it..KNBR ?

yah it should be on the site to download
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
harbaugh needs to stop saying they sucked it up lol

Careful, or he'll make you "suck it up", too.
3rd one down...

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/index.html

They put them up for most wins.

There is a bunch of radio stuff here:

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/radio-show-all-radio-shows.html

---------

And yeah I was surprised that there was that much energy in the room after that long game in the pouring rain. Harbaugh seemed happy in his press conference as well.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM ]
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-49ers-vs-Packers/38c58a66-41dc-4161-a1dc-0be2f8a2ff38
Originally posted by hohbie:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-49ers-vs-Packers/38c58a66-41dc-4161-a1dc-0be2f8a2ff38

I know Harbaugh tosses around the phrase "we move on with humble hearts" on a regular basis. But let's hope that our team really IS moving on with humble hearts. We need to break the WWL cycle.
Originally posted by goodthings19:
I know Harbaugh tosses around the phrase "we move on with humble hearts" on a regular basis. But let's hope that our team really IS moving on with humble hearts. We need to break the WWL cycle.

they do pretty much move on with humble hearts, you dont really hear any off the field chatter. They'll react to shots taken but I dont think they go out and trash talk another team leading up to the match up. Last year after games players were coming out saying that teams were giving up on them in the 4th qrt as the 9ers were grinding away on teams. This year you dont hear any of that but they know that a opposition has given up in the 4th.
SO short I wish they didnt have to edit so much
"we goin to the ship...We goin to the ship..!"

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-NFC-Championship-Game/b3892397-902d-4070-8b17-eb218d221a34
Originally posted by KegBert:
"we goin to the ship...We goin to the ship..!"

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-NFC-Championship-Game/b3892397-902d-4070-8b17-eb218d221a34

That was so f**king awesome. Love the chant at the end. Best one in 2 years of them doing it. If you can only watch that once I might have to question your fan hood.
We goin to the SHIP! We goin to the SHIP! We goin to the SHIP! We goin to the SHIP! We goin to the SHIP!
Wow I never have seen them amped like this..... I think our team got the proverbial "monkey off our back" and they WILL be firing on all cylinders SB Sunday!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,128
That would be so much fun to be a part of that or get to even be in the locker room! They must have a fun life