There are 155 users in the forums

Official Post game locker room video thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by THEB:
Bet they were filming a movie.

They are filming a movie but thats not what they were there for. Harbaugh invited them
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Coach gave the game ball to Crabs? UH NO give that s**t to Alex. He was a goddamn surgeon out there.

Crabtree has been playing well this first 2 weeks but so far only Vernon and Moss have receiving touchdowns. Sometimes you need to bump up the egos of guys like Crabtree in order to keep them focused on the bigger picture which is the team. Alex is a smart enough guy to understand this.
Originally posted by Esco:
Coach gave the game ball to Crabs? UH NO give that s**t to Alex. He was a goddamn surgeon out there.

Crabtree has been playing well this first 2 weeks but so far only Vernon and Moss have receiving touchdowns. Sometimes you need to bump up the egos of guys like Crabtree in order to keep them focused on the bigger picture which is the team. Alex is a smart enough guy to understand this.
This. Harbaugh knows what he is doing just like he showered Alex with praise all last year he as been doing the same with Crabtree so far. Remember the best hands ive ever seen comment about Crabtree?
Who was this guy in the Alex Smith post-game interview?

LINK

Crabtree absolutely deserved that game ball, that last drive to ice the game was all Crabtree making plays on 3rd and long, it was delicious.
i agree

crabtree is the guy who performs better with a bigger ego

sounds like a knock or insult but its not meant to be

he performs better to positive reinforcement
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Sep 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM ]
I couldn't see the first half of this video because Willis' ginormous trapezius were in the way.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-Week-2/165af48a-0f15-4612-834d-aeb5b1f05a66

LOL! Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson getting in the "Nobody" huddle.

Wasn't Vince Vaughn at the Niners vs Lions game last season in Detroit? Wearing Lions gear? I know Kid Rock's no talent arse was there but I swore Vaughn was there too. Gonna have to rewatch that again and find out.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Wasn't Vince Vaughn at the Niners vs Lions game last season in Detroit? Wearing Lions gear? I know Kid Rock's no talent arse was there but I swore Vaughn was there too. Gonna have to rewatch that again and find out.

wouldn't surprise me. They were just in town filming a movie, so they got field passes.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I live in San Francisco, so obviously this is the most important story of the day for me. After the 49ers beat the Lions 27 - 19 in the late game yesterday, coach Jim Harbaugh (Commie Jesus, as we gluten-free homosexuals call him) presented the game ball to pass-catching doo wop singer Michael Crabtree, and introduced a couple special guests, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. Turns out the ice cream-lovers are in town this week to shoot a buddy comedy called The Internship.

Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, who (in)famously paired up for the 2005 blockbuster "Wedding Crashers," are together again in a new R-rated romp, "The Internship." The two will play recently laid-off fortysomethings who hatch a diabolical scheme to land coveted internships at Google.

"We get free food, we get to play ping pong and take naps," Vaughn said of the role in a recent interview with The Huffington Post. "We find a way to get into the intern program and try to get a job there. It's fun to go back and do some R-rated comedies again." Vaughn himself penned the screenplay for the film, which will even feature a cameo by Will Ferrell. [HuffPo]

Sadly, it's being directed by Night at the Museum's Shawn Levy, who's only directed decent comedy if you count Real Steel. Nonetheless, I've got some pictures of the momentous occasion on the following pages. Try to guess if I included a Photoshopped picture of Vince Vaughn eating ice cream. SPOILER ALERT: I totally included a Photoshopped picture of Vince Vaughn eating ice cream. Vince Vaughn was born to ice cream. To see Vince Vaughn eat ice cream is to see a creature perfectly in its element, like watching water bead off a duck's back, or me in my underwear, Photoshopping pictures of Vince Vaughn eating ice cream into stuff.

Read more: http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/09/locker-room-crashers-vince-vaughn-owen-wilson-congratulate-49ers#ixzz26ky2u3Ip

Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for DirtyP.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Crabtree absolutely deserved that game ball, that last drive to ice the game was all Crabtree making plays on 3rd and long, it was delicious.

Not to mention he caught each pass short of the first down marker and converted by gaining yards after the catch or after contact
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Not to mention he caught each pass short of the first down marker and converted by gaining yards after the catch or after contact

Got a great spot on that first conversion. I thought he was short.
Bump.....When do we get to see today's locker room speech....
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Bump.....When do we get to see today's locker room speech....

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tohara3:

anyone have it?
Share 49ersWebzone