LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ObjectiveFactsLions:
Criticizing one of the Lions' strengths is ridiculous. Lions had 5 sacks last year vs. your stellar oline. And we are much improved this time around. Delusion runs rampant in this forum, apparently.

Yes, and Baltimore had 9 sacks against our OLine. So...the lions are 5/9 ths the team Baltimore is? Stats don't lie and we need to be objective! If you had read this forum over the past year you would know that our biggest concern was the OLine...with which we still managed to win in noisy Detroit last year.
Local Fox news in Michigan is saying this is going to have playoff type atmosphere tonight. They also noted that the Lions haven't beat a good team and they really need to win this game. Looks like the Lions really want to prove to the world that they are a good team.
Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Boone will have his hands full today
The Detroit Fox channel football analyst are being really objective and fair. One guy called Smith a "game manager" and then apologized later saying that's not a fair assessment considering how he's playing.
Originally posted by taney71:
The Lions pre-game on the Fox channel is talking about Harbaugh. They are saying that he might burn out before he's 55.

Nah... they are going by his game time demeanor. It's different when he's coaching the team in practice outside of game time. More deliberate and steady like Walsh, but competitive juice goes up at game time.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

With Suh? Yeah, but Boone is a big guy and I hope he can just cover Suh enough to get Gore and Hunter some yards/
Local Fox news in Michigan is saying this is going to have playoff type atmosphere tonight. They also noted that the Lions haven't beat a good team and they really need to win this game. Looks like the Lions really want to prove to the world that they are a good team.

No doubt this is their super bowl this year. We are going to get their best shot. But I also believe their indiscipline will come out and show itself once again
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The Lions pre-game on the Fox channel is talking about Harbaugh. They are saying that he might burn out before he's 55.

Nah... they are going by his game time demeanor. It's different when he's coaching the team in practice outside of game time. More deliberate and steady like Walsh, but competitive juice goes up at game time.

I agree. I'm just reporting what I'm hearing on the local channel here in Michigan since there isn't much else going on in 9erland...yet.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Shouldn't that be good for a guard... it means he's blocking his guys.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Shouldn't that be good for a guard... it means he's blocking his guys.

did a great job in GB
  • jrg
  • Veteran
GAMEDAY!!!
LOL. The detroit Fox channel is talking about a 1975 Lions win over the 9ers. Dear lord. That's the best they can do.
LOL. The detroit Fox channel is talking about a 1975 Lions win over the 9ers. Dear lord. That's the best they can do.

Wow!! Holy sh*t. The dude that did the research probably wasn't even born back then...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/alltimescores/?action=sort&team=Detroit-Lions

must be cos thats their ONLY win all-time @ Candlestick <-- Lions
Share 49ersWebzone