There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Originally posted by ObjectiveFactsLions:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
When you have to convince people that you are unbiased by putting "objective" in your name, you are probably full of s**t. Yup.

It takes a cool, rational head to explain to the slappies in here the Alex Smith is unlikely to throw for 300+. I know you like your team and all, but this isn't Madden.

Two people have said Alex Smith will throw for 300 yards. Quit pointing out a post and pretending it represents our entire board. I've seen far more posts explaining why Alex won't throw for over 250 and WHY THIS IS A GOOD THING. But by all means, continue to selectively make generalizations out of certain posts and ignore the ones that present solid arguments, oh OBJECTIVE one. LMFAO.
I swear, if we win this week, ESPN.com better put us at #1, Pats look like s**t today (regardless of if they win).
When you have to convince people that you are unbiased by putting "objective" in your name, you are probably full of s**t. Yup.

It takes a cool, rational head to explain to the slappies in here the Alex Smith is unlikely to throw for 300+. I know you like your team and all, but this isn't Madden.

passing yards is all you talk about dude. Its about wins. Wins dude. wins.

Why is that hard to understand. I tell you what, if Alex Smith throws for 225 yards today and we win, I will be happy. Get a new routine dude.
Two people have said Alex Smith will throw for 300 yards. Quit pointing out a post and pretending it represents our entire board. I've seen far more posts explaining why Alex won't throw for over 250 and WHY THIS IS A GOOD THING. But by all means, continue to selectively make generalizations out of certain posts and ignore the ones that present solid arguments, oh OBJECTIVE one. LMFAO.

I count four posts in the first 2 pages alone that defend the Alex Smith 300+ yards comment. Oh, and a comment about the Detroit D-line being women. Control your own slappies, don't try to flame the facts.

I count four posts in the first 2 pages alone that defend the Alex Smith 300+ yards comment. Oh, and a comment about the Detroit D-line being women. Control your own slappies, don't try to flame the facts.

If there's one thing I've enjoyed about you being here, it's the overwhelming irony.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame

When you count posts, and do so to solely uphold your argument, you are not posting objectively, you are, in fact, trolling. Now, we are a welcoming bunch, mind the few hooligans we have, but we will not tolerate trolling. So make your case, rest upon it, and let's enjoy tonight's game. Good luck to the Lions.
let me post for him:

you slappies dont know about lots of passing yards.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
let me post for him:

you slappies dont know about lots of passing yards.

MY SLAPPY IS OUT OF CONTROL
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis is really starting to tingle the game is getting so close.
is it bad that because of this lions fan poster on here... i want aldon smith to body slam stafford and break his neck? that way this guy can stfu about his passing yards? lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
is it bad that because of this lions fan poster on here... i want aldon smith to body slam stafford and break his neck? that way this guy can stfu about his passing yards? lol

hey now, we do not wish harm on players. You know that.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame

This. We are better than that.

Cmon how bout we wish Justin Smith give Stafford some tea bag action instead?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Just pointing out that the 49ers are not as balanced a team on offense and many on here have claimed. Smith is largely carried by the D and run game. Unfortunately this will be the 49ers toughest test running the ball they have had in a long time as the front seven is much stronger this year.

smith threw two touchdowns last week vs the packers, we ran for another. Again you are either blind or not very smart if you can not see that type of balence. Are you looking at the niners of three years ago? exactly how did the defense carry smith last week vs green bay? While it may be a bit more tasking to run the ball today, we will run the ball more effective than the lions will. i believe your offense will have several three and outs forcing your defense back on the field where they will break down. You people are either unable, unwilling or just in denial if you think you can run the ball today. The lions will not run the ball, they are a one trick pony and I do not care if jesus stafford is throwing to moses megatron,, a one track pony will only have success in a few towns and one of them is not san fran tonght