There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Akers with the record tying kick!!!

Another record for Akers! Lets go!
Originally posted by jreff22:
you atheists better start going to the church of Akers

there is no God but Akers and Alex is his prophet!!!!
MVP of the league. David Akers, 63 yard kick. Riding this leg all the way to the superbowl!
Originally posted by Overkill:
What an AWESOME kick!

And LMAO at the look on his face after he made it.

GIF IT
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Overkill:
What an AWESOME kick!

And LMAO at the look on his face after he made it.

GIF IT

I definitely would, if I had the technical ability to do so.

Another great GIF would be VD getting rejected by the crossbar.
Solid Gold FA last year.

Platinum this year.
Couldn't believe it and happy for him. He's such a down to earth classy guy. Filling Joe Nedney's shoes was going to be dang tough and Akers has done it. As long as he is making kicks I hope he stays with us until he retires.
f**king love akers!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Damn, when I heard the crossbar being hit I thought no good, especially from the camera angle. Best Kicker in a long time, I loved Nedney, but Akers has him beat.

my scream willed it over
For the record, I said in other threads that Dempsey's kick was in the Superdome. It was actually pre-Dome in 1970, so it was outdoors (Tulane I believe?).

Still - Akers
The timing was critical as well, just before halftime to get two scores up and just when the D held the Pack to 3 and out. Tied NFL record, baby.
when it hit the goal post....f**k my heart skipped a beat Congrats Akers you are a beast!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
when it hit the goal post....f**k my heart skipped a beat Congrats Akers you are a beast!

I am with you, on TV it looked like it bounced backwards... That was a huge kick, and puts another 49er in record book.
Remember that Kyle Williams' 20-yard punt return and Kaep's QB draw helped set it up.
need to get his jersey <3