LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Can Randy Moss & Alex Smith pull this off.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TlSSER:
I know Alex Smith isn't as good as Tom Brady.......but just imagine if Alex can be at least as good as Matt Cassel?

Interesting Clip @ 1:35

oh...clements getting burned deep....the pain is still deep.
apparently so.

mods

/endthread

Btw..greenbay's Oline was amazing. 9ers was so so. We won.
Randy Looked good was running fine had one td..I just feel alex should take some more shots deep to moss but hes finee Niners 1-0!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jakemall:

yes that is why Rodgers let their team in rushes due to their OL letting us terrorize him. We sacked him twice and should've had a few more, but that is neither here nor there because Randy F***ing Moss is back and in fine form.
Originally posted by sfout:

yes that is why Rodgers let their team in rushes due to their OL letting us terrorize him. We sacked him twice and should've had a few more, but that is neither here nor there because Randy F***ing Moss is back and in fine form.

180 rushing yds. our Oline was fine today. We led the whole Game. We controled the game until we went to prevent D.
Ill take those stats from Randy all season long. He was causing all kids of havoc to the D. I wish Alex woulda hit crabs for the TD. he was left wide open. All because of Randy being out there.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Ill take those stats from Randy all season long. He was causing all kids of havoc to the D. I wish Alex woulda hit crabs for the TD. he was left wide open. All because of Randy being out there.

GB totally over-reacted to him, they pretty much had every DB play off coverage and turn their hips to run down field before they even got 10 yards off the LOS. Gave Alex the chance to tear them up on the intermediate routes. Moss' comeback route was beautiful as well.

Man if that is how our passing game is going to be for the year I am stoked. Pairing Crabtree with Moss let him tear it up, I just wish Alex had thrown to Crabtree on that fade route in the end zone. It was identical to the Detroit game winner last year but this time he should've thrown it to Crabtree.
Our D-line was destroying them all day long, until we decided to rush 3.

Green Bay's O-line was amazing at playing on roller skates all day long. Staley apparently strapped on the same skates their line was wearing.

I should clarify....this was based on earlier convo...

The pass protection. Obviously in the running game our line was golden.

We were sacked more on half as many passing attempts. That says something. We have an AMAZING pass rush. They are not known for theirs.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Sep 9, 2012 at 8:21 PM ]
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

GB totally over-reacted to him, they pretty much had every DB play off coverage and turn their hips to run down field before they even got 10 yards off the LOS. Gave Alex the chance to tear them up on the intermediate routes. Moss' comeback route was beautiful as well.

Man if that is how our passing game is going to be for the year I am stoked. Pairing Crabtree with Moss let him tear it up, I just wish Alex had thrown to Crabtree on that fade route in the end zone. It was identical to the Detroit game winner last year but this time he should've thrown it to Crabtree.

yeah but he made it up by hitting Vern on the next play. Alex played a strong game today and will take those stats everyday.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I think it srems from him not wanting to f**k so we all go oh yeah theres the same old alex smith again.

Ummmm
Every once in a while I want Alex to throw it up and let Randy do what he does. Go up and get it! Problem is
he won't.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Every once in a while I want Alex to throw it up and let Randy do what he does. Go up and get it! Problem is
he won't.

Not the way Harbaugh draws up plays...he actually thinks before putting something in the playbook.
Share 49ersWebzone