There are 198 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most Disgusting moment of 2011

I STILL get pissed off about the Cowboys game last year , not only did we give that game away , but the Cowboys fans made more noise than us, and put our fans to shame that day

I hope that s**t never happens again , but having one of our biggest rivals come into our house, and have their fans drown out ours, was easily one of the most disgusting things I ever witnessed as a 49ers fan

But what also pissed me off, is that I got flamed by a few "Niners fans" for voicing my disgust in the home fans
For what it's worth, I heard there was a big Cowgirl presence at MetLife last night.

They travel well unfortunately
I noticed that too , but the Giants fans didnt allow the Cowgirl fans to drown them out
It has to be KW's screw ups in the NFCCG.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I noticed that too , but the Giants fans didnt allow the Cowgirl fans to drown them out

Yeah the Giants football team did that job nicely.
I'm not a KW hater, but the worst for me that just popped into my mind was when Kyle W let the ball bounce off his knee... didn't even make sure it wasn't a "free ball."

Forward progress on the fumble
Tedd Ginns td being called back
Crabtrees td being called back(foot out of bounds)
Cardinals game
And not niner related but Andre Johnson ruining my fantasy team
... another was the game where Ginn ran a curl route.. had the ball go between his hands.. off his facemask.. for an INT.
... another was the Ravens game where Braylon allowed a smaller CB underneath to take the ball from him for an INT.. how utterly, fu**ing lazy..
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
For what it's worth, I heard there was a big Cowgirl presence at MetLife last night.

They travel well unfortunately

pretty much how they got the "Americas team" label.

not really an excuse though. it was watching at home, but even from there it was starting to feel kinda like we were the road team. but this game was well before the fairweather fans came back and bandwagoners jumped on (not that they're not welcome).
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
after the ravens game and then after the cards game when our "loyal: fans were slashing thier wrists, screaming we have been exposed, we are not going to win the nfc west, we will NEVER win a game the rest of the year, we will lose our first round bye, we have to go to the saints, we will get crushed. whine whine. I would have thought some of our fans would have more faith than that. Of course the steelers game came and all of a sudden those people forgot they ever had second doubts
It's 2012 new season let the Kyle Williams thing go already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I STILL get pissed off about the Cowboys game last year , not only did we give that game away , but the Cowboys fans made more noise than us, and put our fans to shame that day

I hope that s**t never happens again , but having one of our biggest rivals come into our house, and have their fans drown out ours, was easily one of the most disgusting things I ever witnessed as a 49ers fan

But what also pissed me off, is that I got flamed by a few "Niners fans" for voicing my disgust in the home fans

Back in the seventies you should have seen them cowboy fans at niner games. All decked out in their hats and cowboy colors. Then 1981 happened and each time we played the boys after that there were lless and less of those guys in the stands. If we keep winning it will happen again. The stick will be all about the niners, top to bottom.
That fumble in OT makes me sick.

He got it stripped out by a guy's fingers.
why are we going over this again