There are 309 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

League-Wide Game-by-Game Predictions; I have the 49ers Going 12-4, ending with...

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Its gonna be Har-Bowl II with us beating to Ravens 24 - 17. Bringing real football back and trashing this don't foul the QB WR flag football crap nowadays

Lol
Even after doing so well on the raod last year you think we will lose all are tuff away games? I think we will at least pull of 2 of those wins starting with green bay. Well I hope so anyway thx 4 the post.
See This ^
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
Even after doing so well on the raod last year you think we will lose all are tuff away games? I think we will at least pull of 2 of those wins starting with green bay. Well I hope so anyway thx 4 the post.

I'm being conservative. Also, surprise wins will probably be averaged out by surprise losses - so the top number makes sense.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Lol

Actually, SF-BAL is looking like a pretty strong possibility. Neither team play anybody who was better than them last year.

'better' is defined as Pythagorean wins (points scores^2.37/points scored^2.37 + points allowed ^2.37), adjusted for quality of opponent.
I cant shake the feeling that one of Baltimore, Pitt or New England is going to take a step back this year after watching the pre-season. I just cant decide which one. Right now its Pitt, all three have not looked like their best at times, but New Englands division is piss poor beyond Buffalo who could turn out good, but may just be average and Baltimore while a year older and short handed on D, have a very stable and emproving offense.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I cant shake the feeling that one of Baltimore, Pitt or New England is going to take a step back this year after watching the pre-season. I just cant decide which one. Right now its Pitt, all three have not looked like their best at times, but New Englands division is piss poor beyond Buffalo who could turn out good, but may just be average and Baltimore while a year older and short handed on D, have a very stable and emproving offense.

Pitt is due for a s**tty season and NE still has one of the easiest schedules in the NFL
Originally posted by jreff22:
Pitt is due for a s**tty season and NE still has one of the easiest schedules in the NFL

cupcake schedule

@DEN, NYJ, @OAK, BYE, PHI, @TEN, @CIN, WAS, @NYG, KC, BAL, @CLE, @BAL, SD, @DAL, CIN, CLE

If they win on sunday night vs. the Broncos, they'll go into the bye 3-0, with two weeks to get ready for a home game against the Eagles.

They will be 8-2 or 7-3 going into their first game against Baltimore
I liked the last part best:

"Super Bowl XLVII San Francisco 49ers vs. Houston Texans winner 49ers"