LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by THEB:
Hey guys. I've uploaded the full game without commercials in 720p HD if anyone is interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXWrH7c_kaM

Watch out for copyright infringement. I think Youtube will take it down. And they can close your account too. Just saying. But nice upload. I watched it on NFL Rewind. The game really wasn't as close as the score. The block in the back kick return burned us and made it closer than it should have been.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Watch out for copyright infringement. I think Youtube will take it down. And they can close your account too. Just saying. But nice upload. I watched it on NFL Rewind. The game really wasn't as close as the score. The block in the back kick return burned us and made it closer than it should have been.

The video is unlisted so only people with the link can even know it exists.
Watching Bears/Packers game and can't help but think that maybe 49ers offense is pretty good and that the packers defense isn't as bad as we thought!
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Watching Bears/Packers game and can't help but think that maybe 49ers offense is pretty good and that the packers defense isn't as bad as we thought!

that was my first thought as well

packers D looking pretty good here and bears O is good
But Jay Cutler has "it" and throws for 300 yards.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

The video is unlisted so only people with the link can even know it exists.

still won't stop it from getting taken down
Hey guys. I've uploaded the full game without commercials in 720p HD if anyone is interested

Thanks alot for sharing dude
Cutler 4 INTs. Not clutch
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

we will destroy them

aldon might get 10 sacks
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kronik:

Thanks alot for sharing dude

yea, thanks.

and LOL @ "illegal block in the back" against the kicking team. stupid fkn refs.

• THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
still won't stop it from getting taken down

No big deal if it does.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

we will destroy them

aldon might get 10 sacks

Cutler fantastic arm. Throws a beautiful ball. But flawed. Wanting to make a play, every plays. Reminds me so much of Jeff George.
Diddo.... that's the first text a sent out to all my friends that hate on the niners by saying the packers d is soft. We are going to dominate off and def. This year...go niners
So according to the talking heads...the GB D is pretty good now

Not even a question of being clutch, he gets rattled, gets ancy, happy feet, and just makes stupid decisions. Really makes Alex stand out in terms of how far he's come, and how much better he is then Cutler mentally.
Share 49ersWebzone