There are 217 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fartgers how does it feel to be on a dog crap team now like Alex Smith use to be on? Sacked 5x with that pathetic O-line and a flip ball off your throw LOL??? aaron Fartgers Farts AGAIN LOL!!! How does it feel Fartgers? Now every other team knows how to beat you and will copy the 9ers defense? So desperate and fail GB needs a punter trick play to get a TD LOL!!! The fartkers are lucky Cutler is a horrible QB and can't get it done to end the fartkers season last night.
.... wow
Time for Rodgers to be elite and make everyone around him better... That's what elite qb do-- make guys around him better.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 14, 2012 at 8:02 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Time for Rodgers to be elite and make everyone around him better... That's what elite qb do-- make guys around him better.

He's a dog, he needs his HC and team to carry him LOL.
"Nobody really thought we had a chance in that game against Green Bay," cornerback Carlos Rogerssaid. "I hear some of their players saying they let the game go -- that they were the reason for the loss. But we had them off balance. What we did to (Packers quarterback) Aaron Rodgers -- the MVP of this league -- we had him confused. We were in those receivers' faces, jammed them up. We shocked people.

"That game could have really gotten out of hand, even worse than it was."

LINK
Fartgers? Wow good one
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Fartgers? Wow good one

Reminds me of when I lived in WI, it was 1994-1995, I was 9 or 10 years old and all the Packers fans kept calling the 9ers "Farty Whiners." And now we can boast the same level of rhetoric.

Championship!
Fartgers? Wow good one

He's a child, cut him some slack
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Reminds me of when I lived in WI, it was 1994-1995, I was 9 or 10 years old and all the Packers fans kept calling the 9ers "Farty Whiners." And now we can boast the same level of rhetoric.

Championship!

There probably won't be a rivalry like back in the days now, since the Fartkers got totally destroyed and exposed in their own home opener on national television... LOL!!!
"It's one game. This is a team that was in the NFC championship game last year. It's a good team. Hopefully, we see them down the playoffs." NOT, your team blows now, you along with it, and you got kicked off your high horse LOL!!!
[ Edited by MrTruth on Sep 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM ]
Fartgers? Wow good one

was lol'ing so hard at his post

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
was lol'ing so hard at his post

"It's one game. This is a team that was in the NFC championship game last year. It's a good team. Hopefully, we see them down the playoffs." Only Fartgers can come up with this kind of nonsense after a hard kick in the azz at their own house rofl.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MrTruth:
Fartgers how does it feel to be on a dog crap team now like Alex Smith use to be on? Sacked 5x with that pathetic O-line and a flip ball off your throw LOL??? aaron Fartgers Farts AGAIN LOL!!! How does it feel Fartgers? Now every other team knows how to beat you and will copy the 9ers defense? So desperate and fail GB needs a punter trick play to get a TD LOL!!! The fartkers are lucky Cutler is a horrible QB and can't get it done to end the fartkers season last night.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Fartgers? Wow good one

if only presidential debates sounded like this. Then maybe I'd vote.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

This and a bag of chips.
Share 49ersWebzone