There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

such a satisfying victory, born in 1987 i have hated green bay and brett favre my entire life. not my childhood hero steve young or jeff garcia but alex smith beating them in lambeau against the guy who hes been compared to since draft day makes it that much sweeter. awesome win and an infinite confidence boost for smitty which will translate into a more aggressive approach i would think
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by Gore_21:


The first 'whos go it better than us!!!' for the season it was worth the wait!

That was fierce! "You know the question!"
Score was a lot closer than it should have been.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,559
Championship.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,494
This is kind of random/late, but did Aldon Smith get credit for the sack when his helmet came off?
Originally posted by Ether:
This is kind of random/late, but did Aldon Smith get credit for the sack when his helmet came off?

Yep... he, Carlos and Ahmad had sacks today.
Was just messing around with my Game Rewind and this video capture program. It was a lot better quality before I uploaded it but just trying something out. Here is the 1st quarter.
http://videobam.com/SPuMa


2nd part here goes up until 2:43 left in the 1st half so it's most of the 2nd quarter. Just trying this stuff out... think I am going to leave it to the pros... it's a long process.
http://videobam.com/fLmef
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 10, 2012 at 4:03 AM ]
Did anyone see when Aldon did the discount double check?
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Was just messing around with my Game Rewind and this video capture program. It was a lot better quality before I uploaded it but just trying something out. Here is the 1st quarter.

http://videobam.com/SPuMa

keep it comin that's legit
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 18,901
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Did anyone see when Aldon did the discount double check?

Yep.. loved it. He got a bs call, and was in beast mode after it
Originally posted by foreign49er:
keep it comin that's legit

Think I will leave it to whomeam. I have Game rewind which the file is hd but by the time you use that capture software there is a bit of a delay so it's a bit jerky. Then you upload it and it loses quality. Plus you can only have a certain size. This site I would have to break into 4 pieces... the other site allows bigger but I am going on 40 minutes to upload 1 quarter 650 mb file. It's like a 2 hour plus total process. Whomeam downloads them and doesn't have to play it to capture the video. It's an easier process. Although if it ever gets done uploading I should have the 2nd quarter
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 10, 2012 at 3:44 AM ]
Ah captain sinister and his band of merry marauders strike again.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Think I will leave it to whomeam. I have Game rewind which the file is hd but by the time you use that capture software there is a bit of a delay so it's a bit jerky. Then you upload it and it loses quality. Plus you can only have a certain size. This site I would have to break into 4 pieces... the other site allows bigger but I am going on 40 minutes to upload 1 quarter 650 mb file. It's like a 2 hour plus total process. Whomeam downloads them and doesn't have to play it to capture the video. It's an easier process. Although if it ever gets done uploading I should have the 2nd quarter

haha word man no worries, just sayin if you put it up i'll watch it
Originally posted by foreign49er:
haha word man no worries, just sayin if you put it up i'll watch it

I know... managed to get this loaded... goes up until 2:43 left in the 1st half so it's most of the 2nd quarter.

http://videobam.com/fLmef
Prisco, Judge, Laconfora and 5 other experts from cbssportsline all picked the Packers (also the Giants) to win. 0 for 16. These guys are insiders?