There are 86 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BrianGO:
That was where Aldon helped his helmet off. I thought it was the right call as far as I understand the rules. Even if the helmet is half falling off, you have to put in back on your head, not help it fly off.
it didn't help Aldon's cause that he stared down Rodgers afterwords.
deion sanders not showin us any love with his bigass head and and his fairy wings. as this offense grows more and more confident there wont be a team out there that can hang with us. i think were almost back to thte days of having top 5 offense and defense
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
f**king ridiculous how people are still arguing about Alex Smith.

He helped us win the f**king game and threw 2 TDs and no INTs.

GET OVER IT. Holy s**t.

It's actually sad. And tired.

Seriously. If Alex doesnt go 32-45 and 400+ with 3 TD's he will never be good enough.

Alex had a great game! He wasnt the guy calling the prevent offense plays.

This is just how I interpreted it. Both plays looked the exact same and both passes looked identical. I just interpreted it different according to the downs, I think. haha
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I'm a Niner fan, not a Smith fan. I glad Smith had a solid game, but seriously, you guys act like Smith is asked to do great things. He's not. Smith is nowhere near Rodgers level. I'm not bashing Smith, but its annoying to see people pretend like he beat Rodgers straight up....come on man....

No but you are making a mountain out of a molehill Oak, he did outperform Rodgers today. Does that mean he is a better QB all the time, no one would say that, but today he was the better QB.
Even that I would disagree with. Alex was on the better TEAM today, thats all. No need for people to get defensive, but thats the truth (in my eyes anyway). That doesn't mean I hate God, family and America..... Edit: I made a response comment and 10 posters jumped on me on how I ruined their day and am not enjoying the victory, which is ludicris.
Ok, I give up, you are now responsible for 9/11, aids and Justin Beiber.

Well to be honest you came in here with a piss poor attitude man and proceeded to rain on the parade, what did you expect to happen. As for you not agreeing, that is your prerogative, but he flat out played better than Rodgers today.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Foaming. Freak'n love Harbaugh. Just don't have a heart attack man...seriously. He looked like Ditka on the sideline when he made an audible and threw an INT Somewhere Ditka is LMFAO

That was where Aldon helped his helmet off. I thought it was the right call as far as I understand the rules. Even if the helmet is half falling off, you have to put in back on your head, not help it fly off.

Yeah, Aldon got excited and tore off his helmet that was already half way off. But yeah, he should do what he did against the Rams last year. Run to the sideline.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 9, 2012 at 7:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
it didn't help Aldon's cause that he stared down Rodgers afterwords.

Ya. The officials mucked up the special teams, but everything else wasn't any worse than the regular officials as far as I could tell.
On this day..... this season Alex the great owns little rodge....that's right ...hahaaaa
Originally posted by tony_montana_7777:
Gay. You look stupid brah.

that song isn't even cool anymore
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I didn't know Harbaugh got trained by Michael Vick.

Beware flying Saliva

Who scarier... Jim Harbaugh or Mike Singletary?

Harbs, hand down ... just LOOK @ that Face
Ok, I give up, you are now responsible for 9/11, aids and Justin Beiber.

Well to be honest you came in here with a piss poor attitude man and proceeded to rain on the parade, what did you expect to happen. As for you not agreeing, that is your prerogative, but he flat out played better than Rodgers today.

Agreed. That vonted 32nd ranked defense is straight Beast!

Who scarier... Jim Harbaugh or Mike Singletary?

Singletary for all his fire in the eyeballs seems like a none violent type. Jim on the other hand can absolutely pummels you when given the right chance and degree of anger management
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**king ridiculous how people are still arguing about Alex Smith.

He helped us win the f**king game and threw 2 TDs and no INTs.

GET OVER IT. Holy s**t.

It's actually sad. And tired.

Its f**king retarded how people think that we didn't throw the ball around all day like Green Bay did cuz we don't trust Alex or whatever...

Its just the way we play football: we stop the run to make the other team extremely one dimensional, then we run the ball ourselves. I believe we racked up close to 200 yards rushing today, no? And there was that period of 5 straight possessions where we scored during which Alex was just lighting it up.

Get over it, he's our f**king QB and a damn good one. Not elite, but just what this type of team needs: a smart leader who can take care of the football and make plays when he needs to.

And btw, Staley better step the f**k up.

Staley = concussion?
Originally posted by mkmasn:
I'm a Niner fan, not a Smith fan. I glad Smith had a solid game, but seriously, you guys act like Smith is asked to do great things. He's not. Smith is nowhere near Rodgers level. I'm not bashing Smith, but its annoying to see people pretend like he beat Rodgers straight up....come on man....

No but you are making a mountain out of a molehill Oak, he did outperform Rodgers today. Does that mean he is a better QB all the time, no one would say that, but today he was the better QB.
Even that I would disagree with. Alex was on the better TEAM today, thats all. No need for people to get defensive, but thats the truth (in my eyes anyway). That doesn't mean I hate God, family and America..... Edit: I made a response comment and 10 posters jumped on me on how I ruined their day and am not enjoying the victory, which is ludicris.

I don't understand how you can disagree with that. He put up the same amount of TDs and less INTs on fewer Passing Attempts, and led the offense to outscore an Aaron Rodgers led offense.

Get off my jock, noob. You've trolled me like 4 times and I've met you with silence. Know your role....

Ha. You make stupid comments and can't back them up, so you default to post count. Sorry... you're not cool enough to wear shades.
Let's go Niners!
Share 49ersWebzone