There are 164 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So will our first and second round picks be inactive for this game ?
Originally posted by susweel:

probably
This game will be decided early. If the run game is there from the start then the 9ers will probably win. Smitty is not going to out play Rodgers on the road so the run game will be the key. The Niners D is good but they will not contain the #1 QB. I have too many horrible memories when the Niners play at Lambeau to be more optimistic.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

probably

I would agree, with the outside chance of LMJ being active for a few gadget plays.
Originally posted by Loco49er:
This game will be decided early. If the run game is there from the start then the 9ers will probably win. Smitty is not going to out play Rodgers on the road so the run game will be the key. The Niners D is good but they will not contain the #1 QB. I have too many horrible memories when the Niners play at Lambeau to be more optimistic.

I couldn't disagree more. The only way I see it being over early is if GB gets a 3TD lead in the 1st quarter. I doubt our team can come back fro 21 in Lambeau. (I know we did it against Philly last year, but GB is much better than Philly was when we played them).

I see a back-and-forth game that will come down to 4th quarter execution.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Sep 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM ]
We gonna knock that weak defense out and Rodgers will probably have 50+ pass attempts in a losing effort:

SF 28
GB 14
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

probably

I would agree, with the outside chance of LMJ being active for a few gadget plays.

maiocco said that LMJ would be Harbaugh's secret weapon in the GB game
Originally posted by Joecool:
We gonna knock that weak defense out and Rodgers will probably have 50+ pass attempts in a losing effort:

SF 28
GB 14

I doubt we only score TDs. That's not our thing.

SF 27
GB 17

probably

a lot depends on if B. Jacobs plays

probably

James only is active if Jacobs is not ready to go.

Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
a lot depends on if B. Jacobs plays

You beat me to it.
I know it's only Week 1 but this game feels like it's going to have a playoff-like atmosphere once they start singing the national anthem.
Was drawing up plays on how we are going to whip dat' ass in my dreams last night.

C' mmmmmmmoooon Sunday
Originally posted by verb1der:
I know it's only Week 1 but this game feels like it's going to have a playoff-like atmosphere once they start singing the national anthem.

this whole season i think is going to have the feel
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by verb1der:

this whole season i think is going to have the feel

Yes, except for when we play the Rams. That will have a bye-week feel!
Share 49ersWebzone