There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Roster Cutdown Thread

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
where's all the kyle williams haters now?

As much as people want to use him as a scape goat, fact is our Offense was crap, 1 catch by a WR, only offense was 2 TDs by Vernon, so we lost as a team, not just Kyle's muffed punt returns. Yes it was the decided factor. But with the first, The defense should of held NYG to a FG and not a TD by Manningham I believe. Hopefully Kyle does just WR, he can be effective as a WR, if w use more than 3 main guys.
Thanks a bunch to the OP for this thread. Just starting to get caught up on the latest and this is very helpful.
  • Kolohe
  • #TeamLevi

I'm a hater if he returns punts, but supporter if he is in the slot.
  • Kolohe
  • #TeamLevi
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Jets claimed Reuland according to Barrows

Good move for them.

Dammit!!!!
Are we close to any waiver pick ups?
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Good move for them.

Dammit!!!!

+1 ... this is not how I wanted this move to go. G'bye, Konrad.
As long as we don't ship off someone of Charles Haley caliber to another team. These backups and role players I can deal with.
Two spots remain on the practice squad. I have a feeling that Baalke is trying to work out a trade or pick up an OLB before he decides on these spots. With only three guys on the 53, this is a HUGE need. The candidates for PS would obviously be Cam Johnson or Kenny Rowe. With all of the draft picks they have this year it would make sense for them to trade for an immediate impact guy and then cut Celek or McBath.
  • Kolohe
  • #TeamLevi
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Good move for them.

Dammit!!!!

+1 ... this is not how I wanted this move to go. G'bye, Konrad.

Dude busted his ass since he been here, Harbaugh should've gave him a shot on the 53 man, he was low risk high reward.
KR is going places. I say he will make an good impact with the Jets. Sorry to see him go. Walker needs to stay healthy.
Originally posted by susweel:

right here

f**k Kyle Williams

Not too worry about losing Rueland either. Harbaugh and Roman knows how to get guys to play TE. People tend to talk about the QB and how Harbaugh can develop them. Roman ain't too shabby when it comes to TE either.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Not too worry about losing Rueland either. Harbaugh and Roman knows how to get guys to play TE. People tend to talk about the QB and how Harbaugh can develop them. Roman ain't too shabby when it comes to TE either.

well, at least we have then opened up an extra spot on the roster for other positions.. ( since Dobbs can be that 3rd TE )

interesting choice of Tolzien over J.J. fine by me, one or the other makes a fine # 3
Originally posted by susweel:

right here

f**k Kyle Williams

good..make yourselves known so when he's scoring touchdowns and helping us win games you can still say he sucks
Although I still can't speak about that game (like the one in 1991), for me Kyle Williams is even. That crackback block in Alex's bootleg TD in the Divisionals merits it. Damn shame they've banned crackback blocks, always loved them.