LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Official Roster Cutdown Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oscar:
Somewhere, Swain is sitting in a '77 Thunderbird, drinking a Natty Light and listening to "Free Bird."

lol.

More likely he's at the airport, waiting for his flight to Miami.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Swain will get picked up by another team (Miami?) by the end of the weekend most likely.

Miami even host Tyms for a workout
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN Source: 49ers release TE Konrad Reuland. He's practice-squad eligible.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN Source: 49ers release TE Konrad Reuland. He's practice-squad eligible.

Demarcus Dobbs FTW
  • sfout
  • Veteran

Dobbs as #3 TE? Or scanning the waiver wire?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

well there goes the season
Celek might make psquad over him. You never know.
Originally posted by sfout:

Seems little doubt they plan on using Dobbs as the #3 TE. Gives them an extra spot for a RB or DL.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by sfout:

Seems little doubt they plan on using Dobbs as the #3 TE. Gives them an extra spot for a RB or DL.

I think his release is what allows Ian Williams to stick around.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Hmmm, I'm getting the feeling we may be keeping 4 QBs on the roster. At least for now. Wouldn't it make sense to move Tolzien to the practice squad after the QB needy teams have committed to signing cut QBs.

yes but I would rather try and trade him for something

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Any surprise cuts yet ?
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Any surprise cuts yet ?

Reuland is the only one that could have made the team. Maybe Cartwright as well. I'm updating the first post.

bro, i am so hurt right now.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I know most of these players are never as hot of a commodity as we really think but the fact that Chris Cooley and Evan Moore are available should make it easier to put Reuland on the PS again
who in the blue hell is evan moore?
Share 49ersWebzone