There are 200 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WHY I AM NOT TRIPPIN... YET

Anyone else notice after that onside kick..

...Harbaugh gets angry, pulls Alex to the side AND actually calls a special play

.. and like that it was a Touchdown

Harbaugh to John Fox... "Don't get Fancy"

Next Denver possession.. ~John Fox pulls out Manning~ aka Fox says "Message Understood"


Honestly, we have been playing so vanilla, but when we finally decided to CALL A REAL PLAY, we scored a TD...

My BIGGEST concern is our players confidence... playing so Vanilla and getting constantly beat is not good for our player's mental health.
"I don't want to say it's just the preseason because this is the time to get better," Brooks said. "This is the time you can really showcase what your team is capable of doing. It's been a scary start to this point."

No Game Plan...Loss of Confidence

If this has been already posted/ feel free to lock...
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,507
all i could think about is how we'd be looking if Payton was in red n' gold.
I noticed that, also. I think that really pissed off Harbs.
Would like to smell what you're cooking and ya got a point (gamesmanship between coaches) but missed tackles, consistent soft by los bothers me. Not too much but juuuust enough.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Would like to smell what you're cooking and ya got a point (gamesmanship between coaches) but missed tackles, consistent soft by los bothers me. Not too much but juuuust enough.

Staley and B Miller completely missed their blocks on the first possession, horrible tackling, no attack on either side of the ball and please no more d linemen playing FB
also, according to other fans, Harbaugh told Tramaine Brock to play s**tty on purpose, so he can surprise the Packers come week 1.

WEEK 1 COME FASTER
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Would like to smell what you're cooking and ya got a point (gamesmanship between coaches) but missed tackles, consistent soft by los bothers me. Not too much but juuuust enough.

Staley and B Miller completely missed their blocks on the first possession, horrible tackling, no attack on either side of the ball and please no more d linemen playing FB

Cant comment on what i agree with...

Oh wait
I understand it's preseason, but Manning shredded us when he was in. It is also preseason for him and he made a lot of "pro bowl" players look silly
Originally posted by ninersbchamp:
Anyone else notice after that onside kick..

...Harbaugh gets angry, pulls Alex to the side AND actually calls a special play

.. and like that it was a Touchdown

Harbaugh to John Fox... "Don't get Fancy"

Next Denver possession.. ~John Fox pulls out Manning~ aka Fox says "Message Understood"


Honestly, we have been playing so vanilla, but when we finally decided to CALL A REAL PLAY, we scored a TD...

My BIGGEST concern is our players confidence... playing so Vanilla and getting constantly beat is not good for our player's mental health.
"I don't want to say it's just the preseason because this is the time to get better," Brooks said. "This is the time you can really showcase what your team is capable of doing. It's been a scary start to this point."

No Game Plan...Loss of Confidence

If this has been already posted/ feel free to lock...

GREAT post.

(no sarcasm)
I have noticed that the teams we have played so far seem to go all out against us. The Vikings were taking shots at Alex and so were the Titans.
I just keep telling myself "they're playing at 3/4 speed and jh is so paranoid so is not to give up any tactical information"...........


EVER!!!!!!!
[ Edited by Allx9er on Aug 26, 2012 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
also, according to other fans, Harbaugh told Tramaine Brock to play s**tty on purpose, so he can surprise the Packers come week 1.

WEEK 1 COME FASTER

What fans? I can't imagine harbaugh doing that. Not saying you're lying, just saying whats the point of competition then. Basically says anyone signed has no chance at making team. Brock hasn't looked good at all, not even in 2011 IMO. And on the biggest game for us, he gets blown by Manningham. I swear Brock needs to go.

And he is a RFA at end of 2012, and he isn't worth a $1.26 million tender.
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Aug 26, 2012 at 10:09 PM ]
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
also, according to other fans, Harbaugh told Tramaine Brock to play s**tty on purpose, so he can surprise the Packers come week 1.

WEEK 1 COME FASTER

What fans? I can't imagine harbaugh doing that. Not saying you're lying, just saying whats the point of competition then. Basically says anyone signed has no chance at making team. Brock hasn't looked good at all, not even in 2011 IMO. And on the biggest game for us, he gets blown by Manningham. I swear Brock needs to go.

AB, dude, sarcasm much?