There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kyle Williams Preseason 2012.

I got to admit I'm impressed with him. He's shown real good hands, speed, esplosiveness, good routes, and big plays as a WR. He's been a little better as a PR. Although some of those exchanges have seemed a little shaky at times. No major errors though that I can think of. Clearly as a WR he is one of our best young ones. There is really a lot of speed, change of direction and explosivess there. The hands are consistently good. As are the routes. There is absolutely no way he doesn't make this roster. And he deserves to. For a guy many doubted I'm pretty impressed.
Freakin Roadrunner out there with the ball!
He's making it hard for me to keep hating him... Almost
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
He's making it hard for me to keep hating him... Almost

He looks really good as a speed, quickness, little WR with excellent hands. He reminds me a bit of Wes Welker.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Freakin Roadrunner out there with the ball!

He's consistent catching it. And constent with big plays.
Ive always been a fan. I think hes got great ability at, wait for it...

Punt returner, BOOM!
Dont run up on a fair catch
Originally posted by jreff22:

god damn, that pissed me off. he did it again today. if he fumbles again as a punt returner, please just never allow him near the ball again. that's one thing ginn is great about. no turnovers.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by jreff22:

god damn, that pissed me off. he did it again today. if he fumbles again as a punt returner, please just never allow him near the ball again. that's one thing ginn is great about. no turnovers.

if he fumbles again I cant see any person giving him another pass....if that fumble is on a bonehead move
He is running with much more passion and seems to be holding the ball more securely, which was my biggest concern last year. I hope the horrible lesson he learned last year will turn him into a really good player. So far it seems to be the case. Had a good day today.
I just do not see the Niners releasing Williams. He has to make this team.
u guys are crazy. he's been impressive since last season. It's like the fumbles in the NFCC erased your memories. He's always had speed, quickness, good hands, ran good routs and isn't afraid to block dudes twice his size.

Seems much more explosive this yr so far! Quicker!!!!!
Hes a good WR. He was last year as well. He'll be our #4 WR at worst this year.