LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

My 10,000th belongs here where it all began...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Man, I'm dense!

... but still loved.

This!!! Congrats man, just pulling your chain, bro!

First off, I want to thank Webbie for this incredible venue geared toward all that is the 49ers. The site provided me with an avenue to access 49er info at the click of a mouse. I remember thinking, "Now someone's smart out there to capture this market." You did it, Oscar, congratulations!

It's still amazes me this phenomena known as 49erism. It comes in so many shapes and sizes, all centralized toward a focused means: 49er Football. It starts there, but to my heart's happiness, there was a Draft Section, too. Who the heck cared about the Parking Lot? Well, come to find out it endeared me to my ol' self, the inquisitive male kidding around with his pals. Some provided needed beauty relief by finding the most risque, revealing and gorgeous women.

Others shared their propensity for coming up with the weirdest POVs, the most easily manipulated faces with photoshop and glorifed the word "ex"...still, only one rules them all for he knows everything. Yes, the Parking Lot is filled with an abundance of manhood. God bless them all. I never went in much of the other forums, but sometimes I became enlightened to another POV that altered my directon toward understanding.

Even with all the options on this wonderful site, Niner Talk is where my heart is. I came hear for it and stayed because of it. I remember engaging in my first argument over booing this team and how adament I was about being "Faithful" no matter what, blind if you will. Still, other where entitled to their opinion...it just pissed me off they didn't agree with me. LOL Oh the fun hearing all the provoking POVs from greats like NolanNonsense, Area49, Sabrason, and the myriad of other yahoos who made this site worthwhile with their outlandish and brazen POVs, crazy they were. LOL Love or hate them, they brought character to this forum.

But they weren't the ones that made me come back. No it was the "Regs" who are here everyday. Webbie, Stoney, Kid, NoName, Luv, Boast, NCommand, Solid, AB, Sixth, GoFD, The Olds, JD, and all the ones that where burrs on my backside but I respected like Sus, yea U first, MD, Krisay, and the rest of you. It's your voices that light up this place like a NY Strip. I look forward to reading the posts and seeing the drama unfold especially when it comes to Alex Smith. I have been here since he was drafted. As a matter of fact, 2005 was the first draft I engaged in and my extraordinary wife, Michele, bought me my first draft mag. (I was impressed and made sure she was mine for life)

Since that year with such high hopes with Nolan leading the charge, a father-type who's Dad also coached the Niners...a match made in heaven, I hoped history would repeat itself and Dick Nolan's son would guide us to the promised land. Who in the world would have thought of "Dad" throwing his "son", Alex, under the bus by questioning his "gumption" and drive through the media, the evil ones. I hoped for the best, but the worst ensued...for seven long tenuous years.

However, in those years I was validated by all of you. I am a 49er, pure and simple. I bleed Red and Gold and watch games over and over and over again and Thank God, my wife does the same. It's this validation that made who I am in the eyes of Webzonedom. My voice is known. It speaks loudly of blind faith and non-boos. I have supported and backed Alex Smith from day one and almost faultered, well I did.

I doubted him during that horrendous 2010 season, but the "We Want Carr" chants and those who backed them will live behind my door of shame, my door. Not anyone else. No matter how bad it was, I continued to find the positive and embrace hope that someday it would change and happiness would reign again in this land of doubt and bitterness. It was seven years of BS for crying out loud and we deserved better. After all, we had five SuperBowl trophies, two HOF QBs and one Coaching legend, RIP Bill Walsh and thank you.

It is through Walsh that Jim Harbaugh acts. Like a blessing, Coach met Coach and the rest was history. I am loving how the history is dictating how the present behaves. Pros, we are watcing professional athletes with great character and work ethic. This team now has eloved to a playoff caliber team and we have been waiting since the end of 2002 for one. This new chapter in the 49er Book of Awesomeness will describe how this 2005 so-called "bust" will finally take his team to the promised land.

It's not because of the recent articles. You all know my voice. My belief system is strong with this one. I believe in Alex and expect great things from him this year. The BS that kid went through in the media and especially from his coach would send others packing. Instead Alex picked himself up time and time again. Heck, even Jeff is bashing already for missing Moss on a designed throw to Davis...the Utah Alumn gets no respect.

Until now. I remember reading that Clark Judge article today and thinking the same thing. This year will be lead by Alex and he will surprise many and shut his critics down with his play. He's on the verge. So why the Alex-centric POV, Tico? Sometimes being the underdog brings out the best in people because of something to prove. I want him to succeed so that that the last seven years of BS can be scooped, placed in a bag and thrown on Jerry Jones' door, flambe'd of course.

After 9999 posts I have come to find out that my voice counts for something here. I appreciate and respect all of you, my Niner Brothers and Sisters. I can't wait until we all come together and rejoice in the splendor that will be our sixth championship. You can sense it. You can actually feel it. The angst will become greater as the season wears on and I can't wait. I can't wait to share my POVs at the tailgates and cook up some bomb ass food. I can't wait to talk draft again next year. I can't wait to see all your bright cheery faces on Opening Night against Det. I can't wait to see the next post in the Hotties thread. I can't wait for Boast to find the Nixon Tapes. I can't wait for our next game. I can't wait until Alex hoists that trophy and smiles so wide, it will knock out the doubters. I can't wait for Harbaugh to exude his magic yet again.

It's this longing that makes me a 49er fan.

I can't get enough of The Zone. Thank you all for making this a tremendous experience.

Go 49ers!

And of course, what 10,000th Post would be without the hot girl gif. Just my GF. Enjoy...

Congrats Ninertico!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

And how do I forget you...oh, that's right. I haven't seen you in awhile. Wasssssuppppp! One of my favs as well!

been good man!! right after i leave CA the team starts tearing it up. hopefully i can make it too another tailgate soon man!!

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Aug 23, 2012 at 2:04 PM ]

And how do I forget you...oh, that's right. I haven't seen you in awhile. Wasssssuppppp! One of my favs as well!

been good man!! right after i leave CA the team starts tearing it up. hopefully i can make it too another tailgate soon man!!

That would be awesome! Iupati Juice waiting just for you.
Many congrats - keep it flyin'
Congrats
That would be awesome! Iupati Juice waiting just for you.

Don't know ya bro, but DAMN thats a lot
Great post, showing what this sport and team can do by bringing people together.

Congratulations
10,000 posts? Damn, bro. ....

Congrats, brotha. See you next week!

Real G's make the preseason opener!

TICO!!!!!

Great post! We came in around the same time....been here along time. Always great to be in complete agreement with ya.

Cheers buddy!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
10,000 posts? Damn, bro. ....

Congrats, brotha. See you next week!

Real G's make the preseason opener!

Right? Look forward to seeing ya next Thurs! More Iupati Juice being made this week.

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
TICO!!!!!

Great post! We came in around the same time....been here along time. Always great to be in complete agreement with ya.

Cheers buddy!

DUDE!!!!!!!!! Been awhile, huh? Lookin' forward to this year man, awesomeness cometh!
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Great post, showing what this sport and team can do by bringing people together.

Congratulations

What he said......

Share 49ersWebzone