There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bakhtiari dobbs and aj Jenkins improving

After watching both games I am very impressed with bakhtiari, he looks like he could back up both ilb and olb spots if we lose grant. Also he looks like a starter on a lot of teams. As far as aj he looked like he had 2 long Tds if the ball was thrown Accurately in the Houston game.

All 3 of these players will make the roster and will be good backup players until we need them to start if ever. However I think they could all start and would be starters on a lot of other teams....just not ours 😝

What do you think?
All 3= depth
Dobbs is impressing me and Jenkins has HUGE hands and gets open
Bakhtiari and Dobbs are solid backups at this point. I think AJ has the real ability to force himself into the lineup. He has dangerous speed and great hands.
I can see how some people were making Wallace comparisons to aj. I doubt aj will be that good but you never know, he seems to get open intermediate and deep quite often. He has the speed to take a bubble screen to the house too.
Bakhtiari held his own in the Texans game. I thought he was a product of going against 2nd team Offenses, but he looked good starting opposite Haralson. Kinda sad if Cam Johnson is cut, I know he is hurt and didn't have a shot to show anything, so hopefully PS or IR/PUP for him.
It should be noted Aj did most his damage against a corner who will not be on a nfl roster in a few weeks.
Jenkins to HOF.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
We'll sign a cut olb than sign ebak
Championship
bakhtiari looks good, dobbs loked good last year and looks even better at even more possitions this year and jenkins will probably be starting by mid season. dude has hands and he has incredible speed. he got behind texan's DBs pretty easily.
these guys will give us great depth ...Jenkins has the luxury of not being thrown into the fire from day one, we have the veterans to bring him along slowly and let him adjust to our system

Dobbs will contribute as a blocking TE also , plus he can bring some heat as a pass rusher

I hope Bakhtiara can become a key reserve and provide some punch to our pass rush ...Bak, Aldon and Haralson will bring a pass rush and keep each other fresh for 4 quarters
all 3 would be backups or cut on other teams
its Just Harbaugh knows how to maximize talent and use people in untraditional ways. Causing that talent to be displayed
if they were on lets say the rams
Definitely want all 3 on the 53 roster... won't shed a tear over what happens with Bakhtiari or Cam Johnson either way... but I'd keep Bakhtiari and try my luck with Cam J on the PS waiver route.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Bakhtiari held his own in the Texans game. I thought he was a product of going against 2nd team Offenses, but he looked good starting opposite Haralson. Kinda sad if Cam Johnson is cut, I know he is hurt and didn't have a shot to show anything, so hopefully PS or IR/PUP for him.

Bakhtiari was playing against the ones......he started opposite haralson and schaub and most of their ones played the entire half