There are 191 users in the forums

Lamicheal James lacklusterness....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
All he cares about is wearing nike
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
anthony dixon tore s**t up a couple years in a row in preseason....now look at him

Dixon wasn't a 2nd rd. pick though
Originally posted by CripplinYaStyle:
anthony dixon tore s**t up a couple years in a row in preseason....now look at him

Don't think that has anything to do with what he's saying.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Originally posted by CripplinYaStyle:

Don't think that has anything to do with what he's saying.

You can't expect to much from 6th rder what he is trying to insinuate is that just because you produce in preseason it doesn't mean jack, i know his exact perspective. When we are talking about a player Like James, he so dam electrifying that I guess my expectations were to high for the 1st 2 games
[ Edited by CripplinYaStyle on Aug 19, 2012 at 11:20 PM ]
Yeah I think we should cut him
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Yeah I think we should cut him

This... I mean what the hell are nfl workout programs for if 22 year olds can't go toe to toe with gym rats like Justin Smith right off the bat. It's crap! Hell this whole draft class is underwhelming, let's just trade Em all for 2015 6th and 7th round picks...
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If there is one thing any of us should have learned by now is that you should not try and interperet what the staff is doing by watching preseason games.

The staff is holding them back !!!
riiiight..
Originally posted by fly15:
he needs a coach that actually knows the position

It's too early but he hasn't shown anything yet. I would give him the whole first year. I think he will produce more in 2013. But the lack of big plays in preseason so far is something I noticed. He's like 5'8" 170 lbs. They knew what they were picking when they picked him. So they got exactly that.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by fly15:
he needs a coach that actually knows the position

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's too early but he hasn't shown anything yet. I would give him the whole first year. I think he will produce more in 2013. But the lack of big plays in preseason so far is something I noticed. He's like 5'8" 170 lbs. They knew what they were picking when they picked him. So they got exactly that.

Finally somebody sees where I'm coming from! The rest of you are a bunch of posers, ridiculous sarcastic homers that is, pretty retarded and funny lol nevertheless. By the way he is 5'8 but the weight of 170 is inaccurate he is pushing 200 lbs, he's about 195 if I'm not mistaken.
[ Edited by CripplinYaStyle on Aug 20, 2012 at 1:08 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
lamikexcuses
^^^^LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Hes like Hunter last year . . . dudes coming into a new system and he needs to learn it. Because there are others ahead of him in the depth chart he has that time to get things right at a slower pace as opposed to if the dude was the starter, then we can start to panic a little because he ant handling it.

With a season under him he'll come right, just like Hunter is in hunting mode right now, dudes really impressing.

LMJ I feel is going through too much info and the speed of the game is catching him out. But he will come right under this coaching staff.
Hunter and James are definately the future of this team.
Share 49ersWebzone