LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Do we have the same tailgate rules as last year? Lots open at 9?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone know what time the gates will open for the SNF game?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone know what time the gates will open for the SNF game?

1PM
I have a question about parking.

For years, I usually just find a parking pass on craigslist/ebay OR find a scalper outside of the park to buy a parking pass so we can get into the main lot. We do this because we like to tailgate in the main lot and not in the dirt lots in the outskirts.

Question is, if I went early, like right when the gates open, will they allow us into the main lot without a parking pass? Like, will they just charge the $30 at the gate?
Originally posted by FourNine49:

For years, I usually just find a parking pass on craigslist/ebay OR find a scalper outside of the park to buy a parking pass so we can get into the main lot. We do this because we like to tailgate in the main lot and not in the dirt lots in the outskirts.

Question is, if I went early, like right when the gates open, will they allow us into the main lot without a parking pass? Like, will they just charge the $30 at the gate?

They used to do that when we sucked, not sure how it is now
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

yeah that's what I was thinking too.
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by cubanb:
I hope thy relax the restrictions imposed after the raider fiasco last year. Has anyone heard what the rules are for this season? Lots not opening until 9 is a huge pain in the ass.

Lots have always opened at 9. Never opened earlier than that.

Oh rly? I used to get in the lots at 7:30-8:00 a.m.

Ditto. 7:30 was normal.

We used to get in at around 7 or earlier, and we used to be able to stay til traffic died down and the parking lot emptied out a bit. Since last year's Raider fiasco, the rules got lame. I'm really hoping that since they're only here for only 2 more seasons, they should just go back to the old tailgating rules like being able to tailgate during the game for those who don't have tickets...
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by cubanb:
I hope thy relax the restrictions imposed after the raider fiasco last year. Has anyone heard what the rules are for this season? Lots not opening until 9 is a huge pain in the ass.

Lots have always opened at 9. Never opened earlier than that.

Oh rly? I used to get in the lots at 7:30-8:00 a.m.

Ditto. 7:30 was normal.

We used to get in at around 7 or earlier, and we used to be able to stay til traffic died down and the parking lot emptied out a bit. Since last year's Raider fiasco, the rules got lame. I'm really hoping that since they're only here for only 2 more seasons, they should just go back to the old tailgating rules like being able to tailgate during the game for those who don't have tickets...

They are saying those are the people causing the trouble. So i seriously doubt they allow that.

bump
Does anyone know what time the parking lot gates open on Saturday for tailgating?
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Does anyone know what time the parking lot gates open on Saturday for tailgating?

I have a source with a source that says 1 pm. I think that's wrong. Thinking around noon.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I have a source with a source that says 1 pm. I think that's wrong. Thinking around noon.

I'm hoping you're right. We're looking to hopefully get there at noon.
  • rjr48
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

yeah that's what I was thinking too.

Hi anyone know the answer to this? I might be hosting a small tailgate for my family and was wondering if I can get it without a pass if I just show up early. Thanks in advance.
Yes, you can pay to get in without a pass if you show up early. The problem is how early is early. It seems to me that they never open the gates at the same time every week(for a 1:25pm game). Also don't try to get in without a parking pass in Gate 1. Gate 1 only allows cars with parking passes.
Originally posted by 49ersfansorsure:
Yes, you can pay to get in without a pass if you show up early. The problem is how early is early. It seems to me that they never open the gates at the same time every week(for a 1:25pm game). Also don't try to get in without a parking pass in Gate 1. Gate 1 only allows cars with parking passes.

This (Bold)

We had to take two cars this last game.

so we showed up before the 4 hour game time (Gate opening) but they already were letting people in and the other car we brought couldn't get in at gate 4 (last Gate)

from my experience Primetime/Rivalry games seem be harder to get in with out a pass
Share 49ersWebzone