LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
I kinda curr a little bit.

Jim don't curr that u curr, yo.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Thanks bro! I hope the D kinda wakes up for the next game.. They need to be on point again for us this year. I don't expect the O to be leaps and bounds better than last year but deff expect improvement. Haha was Alex bad? His stats seem legit..

Alex was aiight. Beauty of a TD pass to VD on a wheel route. Overall, not much happening though. Just going through the motions, really.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I couldn't watch the damne game because of work.. Humph

Did Peyton rape us like the box score suggests? Was it against the first stringers
How the starters in O look?

Pretty painful to watch the defense in this game because they just don't look like the defense we have seen of last year. It could be any number of reasons for that. They will all sound like excuses. But shouldn't panic at this point in the preseason. Offense look OK at times. If you are expecting to see easy and smooth offensive operation, they ain't there yet

And if you read half of the posts around here, you would think Alex Smith had reverted back to his rookie year.

Thanks bro! I hope the D kinda wakes up for the next game.. They need to be on point again for us this year. I don't expect the O to be leaps and bounds better than last year but deff expect improvement. Haha was Alex bad? His stats seem legit..

Not all bad. Just half bad Fumbled center exchange which haven't seen him done in years. Took a sack which maybe his fault (doubled clutch on a throw, then pulled it down and tried to run) Delay of game after a time out -- WTF! Threw into double coverage to Randy Moss. Those are the bad I could remember.

The good -- TD to VD on 1st and 10. Found Crabtree for a first down on a broken/covered scramble play. Checkdown, take what the defense give him-- yes that was a good play despite what some in the Zone would say.
I couldn't watch the damne game because of work.. Humph

Did Peyton rape us like the box score suggests? Was it against the first stringers
How the starters in O look?

Replay on NFLN Tueday 11PM CT, 9PM PT
Just got back from the races, have it on DVR, should I just delete it?
Pretty painful to watch the defense in this game because they just don't look like the defense we have seen of last year. It could be any number of reasons for that. They will all sound like excuses. But shouldn't panic at this point in the preseason. Offense look OK at times. If you are expecting to see easy and smooth offensive operation, they ain't there yet

And if you read half of the posts around here, you would think Alex Smith had reverted back to his rookie year.

Except what people dont realize is that he was 5/7 and threw for a big touchdown pass. There is literally NOTHING to complain about. I think Joe Staley is the most overrated player on the team.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but you certainly could delete it and feel assured that you missed nothing important.
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but you certainly could delete it and feel assured that you missed nothing important.

C'mom man... Smith to VD like a boss -- was worth all the discombobulated offensive drives to watch

Isnt that a sin?

Yeah, I'm just literally 'over' preseason after all the Manning/Russell Wilson ball-sucking lately, I want real football already.

C'mom man... Smith to VD like a boss -- was worth all the discombobulated offensive drives to watch

He can catch the highlight on ESPN or some sh*t.
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
I kinda curr a little bit.

I con-curr
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Delete it

It's not worth watching I left midway thru the third. Snooze fest
Originally posted by susweel:
Delete it

It's not worth watching I left midway thru the third. Snooze fest

You want to sleep watch what Tebow is doing right now.

There will be a 45 minute highlight video on espn tomorrow though.
Scott Tolzien's first 3 throws in this game are the best ones I've seen from him.
Share 49ersWebzone